“Delicious!!!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in the mood for Asian food, this is the place to go. We make a stop at least once a week and every trip has been fantastic. The food is always perfect and the service is great. The sushi melts in your mouth and the General Tso’s chicken is made to perfection.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was thrilled when I found out the ginger dressing was NOT filled with mayonnaise, as most other places in the area now serve. They have decided to go for cheap fillers vs authentic ginger dressing:( So sad. The asians don't even eat mayonnaise! urgh.

We tasted the salad and dropped our forks. Stale something. Didn't help that there was no mayo.

Our server was not able to answer any questions about anything, and she is the daughter of the owner:(

We got up and left, not even feeling kind enough to pay for the salad. It was that bad.

1  Thank sds
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Great sushi and service. Been going here for years and is the only sushi restaurant we patronize on a regular basis. Friendly staff and they never forget a name!! Strongly recommend. Quaint and delicious.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I enjoy the food here, other friends also speak well of the food and staff.

One pet peeve I have with so many Asian places- you ask for pork fried rice instead of white rice with your General Tso's chicken (or any meal) and they say that they can't do that, and I will have to pay $8 more for pork fried rice.
C'mon!!
I would have rated as excellent if they would just give me pork fried rice instead of white.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We pop in to J Fuji a few times a year. The food is very good, the service is always pleasant, efficient and attentive.
I gave it a 4 only because the food used to actually be a bit tastier. That said it is still well worth the visit and I am sure you will enjoy!

Been to J Fuji? Share your experiences!