“Not going back here”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was thrilled when I found out the ginger dressing was NOT filled with mayonnaise, as most other places in the area now serve. They have decided to go for cheap fillers vs authentic ginger dressing:( So sad. The asians don't even eat mayonnaise! urgh.

We tasted the salad and dropped our forks. Stale something. Didn't help that there was no mayo.

Our server was not able to answer any questions about anything, and she is the daughter of the owner:(

We got up and left, not even feeling kind enough to pay for the salad. It was that bad.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank sds

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Great sushi and service. Been going here for years and is the only sushi restaurant we patronize on a regular basis. Friendly staff and they never forget a name!! Strongly recommend. Quaint and delicious.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I enjoy the food here, other friends also speak well of the food and staff.

One pet peeve I have with so many Asian places- you ask for pork fried rice instead of white rice with your General Tso's chicken (or any meal) and they say that they can't do that, and I will have to pay $8 more for pork fried rice.
C'mon!!
I would have rated as excellent if they would just give me pork fried rice instead of white.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We pop in to J Fuji a few times a year. The food is very good, the service is always pleasant, efficient and attentive.
I gave it a 4 only because the food used to actually be a bit tastier. That said it is still well worth the visit and I am sure you will enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 February 2016

this restaurant is absolutely terrible!!. the sushi tasted both fish AND like it had been washed in some horrible chemical, service was either disgruntled old japanese guy or friendly but unknowlidgeable high schoolers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to J Fuji? Share your experiences!