“Great food friendly service”
Review of J Fuji

J Fuji
Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Great sushi and service. Been going here for years and is the only sushi restaurant we patronize on a regular basis. Friendly staff and they never forget a name!! Strongly recommend. Quaint and delicious.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I enjoy the food here, other friends also speak well of the food and staff.

One pet peeve I have with so many Asian places- you ask for pork fried rice instead of white rice with your General Tso's chicken (or any meal) and they say that they can't do that, and I will have to pay $8 more for pork fried rice.
C'mon!!
I would have rated as excellent if they would just give me pork fried rice instead of white.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We pop in to J Fuji a few times a year. The food is very good, the service is always pleasant, efficient and attentive.
I gave it a 4 only because the food used to actually be a bit tastier. That said it is still well worth the visit and I am sure you will enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 February 2016

this restaurant is absolutely terrible!!. the sushi tasted both fish AND like it had been washed in some horrible chemical, service was either disgruntled old japanese guy or friendly but unknowlidgeable high schoolers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

For years, This has always been my favorite Japanese restaurant

Sorry to say that my last 2-3 visits have been dissapointing

Not bad but they have become mediocre

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to J Fuji? Share your experiences!