“Decent buffet fare”

Imperial Buffet
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Often in my travels I hope to go to a place and get excited about my visit. Imperial has a few good things going for it as most buffets if this type. Everything looked fresh and inviting and we enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

When you walk in, it's a little bit dated. But the takeout lunch buffet is great. Huge selection. Looks and tastes great.

Love the dumplings and the various traditional offerings. The pepper chicken is perfectly seasoned. The sesame chicken is a little sweet but still good.

I load up my takeout container and the price ends up usually below 10 bucks. Yum.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Poor service and attitude by the staff. If your share a drink or ask for more napkins you are rudely reprimanded. I will never patronize again.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

If your hungry this is the place to go, very cheap n good food. Its so worth it. Seafood n lots of desert to choose from. I will recomend to anyone.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

The interior is a bit dated. The food is typical of most buffet. Service is OK.
Give it try but don't expect to be wowed.

Been to Imperial Buffet? Share your experiences!