“Taco Belll”

Ranked #13 of 67 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I like Taco Bell. Cost is reasonable. My favorites are Crispy potato soft taco, Quesadillas, Burritos etc. Service is fast at this branch.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Typical taco Bell fare but always good at this location... Friendly and what you would expect from taco Bell...

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Good fast food at a reasonable price. Friendly, super fast service. Triple Double Crunch wrap is very good..

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great breadsticks. Pizza needs more sauce and less cheese but satisfied. The 5 layer burrito us my go to meal and as always was delicious.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Clean, good, helpful, cheerful service. Quite a large range of food offerings including salads etc. As I do not each cheese, they were more than willing to make a salad bowl for me without cheese. My companion was happy with his burrito!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!