“High end inland seafood”

Blue Lobster Seafood
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 31 August 2018

this place has some serious seafood. Small place on the turnpike south bound side.
It’s a gem. The cook knows what he is doing. Well worth the stop eat in or take out.
I swear I had his food before somewhere else. A nice place away from the sound.
Much better price and portions than the chowder pot in Hartford. Ugh. They went downhill years ago at that location.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great tasting seafood. Portion size could be a bit better. Overall I was well satisfied and would recommend their service

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This is not a fancy or large restaurant, kind of looks like Mom and Pop place you would see by the shore. It is clean and friendly. The food is just outstanding and not outrageously expensive. My wife had the lobster roll (hot buttered the Connecticut way) and I had fish and chips. Both were the best we have had. This is place is worth a trip.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of those places I pass by often but never think to sop at, except this time, and I’m glad I did. Very good selection of fresh seafood with some very interesting versions of the classic lobster roll. I’ll definitely stop again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Passed this place countless times on way to/from work so I decided to try it for lunch; GLAD I DID. Seafood places are all over the place and I've tried many throughout CT, RI and all thru Cape Cod. The success of any seafood place in my opinion is the fish n chips. In short, one of the best I ever had, and best in CT by far. The perfect beer batter creates the perfect crunchy outside, but inside the fish is perfectly cooked, creamy and well seasoned. 3 good portions of cod along with perfectly seasoned fries and homemade slaw; JUST FANTASTIC. Family owned and no frills, the service is polite, prompt and excellent. Good portions at a fair price; I had a hard time finishing the lunch portion. Can't wait to go back and try lobster roll and chowder. Stop by you won't be disappointed.