“Burritos as big as your face!”

Hungry Bear Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We've ate a few different times at Hungry Bear and consider it a post trail run/hike staple. We appreciate Hungry Bear because sometimes diners make it a little difficult to find something filling to eat when you're vegetarian, which is sad because I can put a hurtin' on some breakfast food. At Hungry Bear I always leave satisfied. I've personally had their grilled cheese and onion rings as well as their french toast; both of which were my go tos for a while. However, my favorite lately has definitely been the veggie breakfast burrito with salsa. It's as tasty as all get out & as big as your face.There's nothing quite so satisfying as it. You can't really go wrong with anything on their menu and there is something to please anyone here - not to mention the service is quick and fantastic.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place had great service, despite the fact that it was packed to the brim! My coffee was always full and we never had to wait for anything. The waitress made some delicious recommendations for breakfast and we both enjoyed our meal. The cinnamon roll was delish!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good, but there was a long wait to get in. Service was lacking so it made the experience not a great one on our visit. Group of adults for breakfast.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Checked TA.....lead us to this place.....not disappointed!
Great fried chicken salad and delicious lunch special which was the Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich. Wait staff was very helpful and friendly!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

You can tell this is where the locals go to eat. Laid back, comfy little restaurant. Delicious food. My husband loved their BLT!