“Vacation Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious Mexican entrees. He had the enchiladas Suizas and I had the Polo Asado Burrito. Wait staff professional and personable. We both had a cold beer to start. Chips with salsa and cheese dip were a great touch. Both dinners presented well and were delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We were seated quickly. Service was quick as well. Chips and pico were good. Margarita's were great! I had a chicken taco salad that was delicious! Would eat here again!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Molcajete was great! Josh was awesome. So yummy. Third time I've been there and will keep going back.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I am not sure how this restaurant is rated 14th in Winter Park. The Chipolte Enchilada that I ordered was not supposed to be spicy. It was probably the hottest food that I ever tasted and not what I expected. I do not like spicy food as I like to savor the taste and enjoy the flavor and not be the center of entertainment while my mouth is on fire. I guess all the spices were put into my my food as my travel companions said that their food and soup was bland. We were here on a Sunday and the wait staff seemed to wish that we were not there. I do not normally write bad reviews but when you are traveling to an area that depends on tourist dollars I would expect better.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Food was not very good. Tortilla soup had no flavor at all. Just plain chicken broth with no spices. Chipotle chicken was very spicy, left your mouth burning. No consistency with the dishes.