“Vacation dinner”

The Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious and hot. Good portions. We had pulled pork, burnt ends of the brisket, coleslaw, 2 mac and cheese, potato salad, and 2 iced teas. Wait staff professional and personable.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a few people and finally decided to try it out. It wasn’t bad.... it just wasn’t great. The burnt ends were good, the pulled pork was dry, I don’t know who taught them how to make collard greens but they need to learn the right way or remove them from the menu. I truly wanted to be delighted by my meal because it smelled good when we walked in. All in all it’s good drinking food I guess.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both got the sliders and choose three different choices. The burnt tip was the very best either of us have ever had. Both of us could only eat one of these as they were quite large but did taste others. Husband elected mac & cheese, I elected the onion rings which were also very, very good. We will be enjoying the other two sandwiches for tomorrow's lunch.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Best wings i have ever had! Pretty good brisket and Mac 'n cheese, too. Clean, we'll lit and nice service. Can be busy st times

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

If you want BBQ this is the place. The burnt ends were very good. My wife had the pork sandwich. Very good and Huge. The beans were the best. They overshadowed the potato salad. A few good beers on tap. Service was very fast and friendly. We needed a to-go box.