“Convenient shopping with great organic, vegetarian, and vegan options”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fireside Market and Eatery
Ranked #39 of 75 Restaurants in Winter Park
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We shopped at Fireside during our week stay at a resort in Winter Park. Initially, we tried the Safeway in Fraser, but switched to Fireside as soon as we discovered it on the second day of our stay. Not only was the store convenient (it's right in the middle of Winter Park), but for people who like to buy organic and "weirdo vegetarian food," it was excellent. We found many of our favorite brands and had no trouble creating fantastic meals at our unit.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful addition to Winter Park.

No other place equals its focus on “healthy” foods.

The upcoming generations have an incredible interest in eating well to avoid the consequences of poor eating habits. They in fact expect, demand, and follow their feet to venues that honor healthy lifestyles.

We “boomers” are also returning to the ways of our ancestors.

Every week in Winter Park I shop here.

I studied every aisle.

I learned that everyday items have the lowest price in the area. Very smart to help seasonal workers and families wanting to watch their budget.

They also offer items normally only found in “health food” stores. I found the prices compete very well with these specialty stores and online sources.

Great focus on organic, natural, free range, cage free, and grass fed products.

Because of its great convenient location in the heart of downtown Winter Park, new Architecturally designed building, and relatively small footprint, which adds to overhead, prices at first glance seem a bit expensive. However, with thoughtful review of the offerings you quickly learn what items to buy here and what you may want to buy elsewhere.

As a new store I see they are fine tuning to carve out its place in the local market.

Great uplifting store.

Wonderful I store cafe’ with great seating and fireplace with huge windows to enjoy the winter sun.

I am grateful for this new store because it allows me to maintain my health regime.

Thank you Fireside Market for opening and enhancing the Winter Park experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our first time in this establishment came as a bit of a surprise. We were expecting a typical grocery store.
The salad bar and the build it to order Mexican dishes and sandwich deli were a nice change from the menu ordering at the other restaurants. We will definitely return there for lunch on our next trip.

1  Thank snowsigloo
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The Fireside Market is such a cool, trendy building and the inside was just really neat. It offers several aisle of groceries within walking distance of condos and hotels since it's right in town. We were staying at the Hi Country Condo's so it was very convenient. The prices are more expensive then we were use to, but they did have sales on many items that we bought. There is also an eater which included fresh, hot pizzas and a buffet type area. We bought some fresh bakery for the next morning and my kids loved the donuts. Very nice place to get a few items, but I think I'd go broke actually grocery shopping there! :-)

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Stopped in to see the new since December 2017 grocery market and deli in Winter Park. It is very large and very well laid out. Fun place to walk through and pick up some items. Had just eaten a very filling breakfast and did not need any groceries, yet did manage to find a few bargains, and could have bought more but we are staying at a resort and leaving in a few days. A family owned market with only second one in CO. Lots of local and organic items. Coffee and tea bar, fresh salad area, deli and ice cream spot. Fun place to meet friends...