“they were looking at my card info a week prior to intended stay-I canceled reservation.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I am a very loyal choice customer-BUT not every choice owner is on the up and up-Knowing This, whenever I make a reservation-i *always* notate it as follows:"do not charge card without guest present"-Choice Corporate,for their part, states that hotels don't look at that note til the day of the stay-one week ahead,I get a voice mail that they have already read my notation.(this usually infers that they have ran the card already, in my experience in scenarios like this in the past-notably in the chicago area).Given the failure to follow both mine, and choice's instructions regarding customer notations, I canceled the pending reservations as a preventative measure.I'll let someone else take a gamble on their card being billed ahead of the intended stay.

Room Tip: watch your card info like a hawk, given why I canceled my reservation(abundance of caution-see revie...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank legendaryrob

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Our group stayed here 1 night on our way through Denver. Free parking, free Wifi, free breakfast. Clean & quiet rooms. Bed was worn (needs to be replaced) & was not comfortable. Used the hot tub (just a hot tub since the jets for jacquzzi were disconnected) and pool - used towels discarded randomly so it was obvious no one checked on the status periodically. Public restroom is located in the pool area & was a mess due to other guests using the pool. Why would a hotel put the public restroom in the pool area?? Average breakfast. Close to the freeway but very limited eating choices. Disappointing stay & less than what I've grown to expect from Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jules V
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel was located close to just about everything. We were an hour and 45 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and 20 minutes away from 16th Street Mall. The price wasn't bad for the location and the rooms were comfortable. The staff was great and the breakfast was good. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stopped late at night, very tired, and was greeted by Chris....very nice young man.
Our room was clean, comfortable, and very quiet. Breakfast was awesome, couldn't ask for more.
Thank you once again Chris!

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017

In early January my wife and I were driving west on the I70 through Denver when we heard that the mountain passes ahead were closed because of a storm. We bailed out and found this property by chance. The receptionist was super friendly and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable and so on. There is a small park behind the property suitable for some exercise. A nice stroke of luck.

Room Tip: Facing back onto the Park
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
10.4 km away
Quality Inn Central Denver
8.0 km away
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!