“RUDE AND CROOKS”

Comfort Inn Denver West
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I have stayed at this property many times and the Manager has always been rude. I just played it off until my wife booked 3 rooms from hotel direct for a business trip. $109 a night until Friday which it went up to $129. We needed to add extra nights stay for each room. When doing so they said that we now were going to be charged $129 a night. each room. when she asked why she is not charged the higher rate Manager was very RUDE (i was setting next to wife) lady told her that they could do what they want and don't care if we stay there or not.

Room Tip: Would not stay here because of the rude staff.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I travel every three weeks from Montana to Wheat Ridge, Colorado for my 16 year old cat's chemotherapy treatments. I usually stay at my home there, but recently sublet since I am in Montana most of the time. I booked the room on my phone, choosing the hotel with best ratings near the veterinary office. After a pretty wicked 620 mile drive, made worse by a broken toe on my gas foot, I hobbled in to get my key, etc. Kristopher was absolutely wonderful in every way. When I asked if they got the pet fee added in, he said they did and asked what breed of dog I had. I said I had my cat and we were there for her chemo treatment. Eventually it came out that they didn't allow cats, only dogs and Kristopher made the judgment call (and called his boss to tell her) to let me stay. I know he could have gotten in huge trouble for his decision and I thanked him the next day and he was so very wonderful about it, asking only that I leave a good review for the hotel if I found my stay to my liking. The entire time I was there the staff was incredible. Kind, loving, understanding, and when the news wasn't all that good about my cat, they were even kinder. The room was incredibly clean, comfortable, the bed was amazing, and the staff, well no words for them. They are top notch in every way. And Kristopher is one in a million. I highly recommend this hotel. Stay here if you are anywhere near Wheat Ridge, Colorado.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We were greeted with friendliness by all the staff, it was very refreshing after being on the road for five and a half hours. We love the location as it is central to where our family lives. We truly love that we could have our fur baby with us as she is a vital part of our lives. The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a motel, the eggs were exactly the way I like!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

A really nice hotel. Clean, comfortable with amazing service. Staff extremely friendly. Great value. Good breakfast. Convenient location just west of downtown and west of I-25. Really enjoyed stay. Definitely will return next time in Denver.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

On a business trip and was satisfied with the location, pricing, friendly service and housekeeping. The breakfast served was alright. Had better and had worse. Front desk was very cheerful. Will stay again next time I am back in town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
16.9 km away
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
18.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Comfort Inn Denver West? Share your experiences!