“Great place to sleep”

Comfort Inn Denver West
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

After being at the hospital sleeping in a recliner for 5 days, I decided to get some real sleep. This place was perfect for that. Clean comfortable bed, room nice and quiet, & staff totally knows how to treat the guests. I'm so glad we stayed here. Even though I was told they were renovating the third floor, I never heard anything and never saw any mess.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Only one negative; no microwave in room. Web site says "microwave on request," but when we requested one the desk clerk said they had none.

Other than this, the room was adequate, clean, and used limited space effectively. Breakfast was the usual fare for this level of hotel. Nice pool and hot tub. Lots of places to eat dinner within easy walking distance. The pool and hot tub area had hard wood walls and benches; nice touch.

This is a pet friendly hotel and the best part of staying here was that it is adjacent to a municipal park that has lots of space for walking the dog at night and a big fenced area to let her go off leash and play with other dogs during daylight hours. SHe had a great time and so did we.

It was also nice to see the cleanup crew go to work in the morning. By 9 there were cleaners everywhere and the hotel showed the result; everything was spotless.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

If you are handicapped go elsewhere. The parking spaces for handicap are located about as far away as one can get from the entries and only three spaces. If you go out for dinner, which we did, you might want to walk, as when we returned, there were no spaces left, We had to park the equivalent of two city blocks away and I had to stop and rest twice. There was no seat in the shower and when I complained at the desk when we checked out, I was asked why I didn't complain when we arrived. I told her I don't worry and check about WHAT SHOULD BE THERE, and it was a bit late when one is standing naked to get into shower in the morning. It was a very loud room also and there was a loud roar from showers in other rooms.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Just the facts:
Room was mostly clean. Sheets had stains, not dirty, but stained. Bed VERY FIRM! Killed a Spider in the bed.... Holy Spiderella!!! The Moldy shower curtain was the grossiest. The traffic on I-70 is very loud in the hotel room. In other words. I will stay elsewhere next time. Traveler beware. Ugh!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We stopped at the Comfort Inn in Wheat Ridge for one night on our way through to the Rockies. We arrived late, and just wanted to check in, get something to eat, and crash out in bed. I was pleased to see a smiling face on arrival in reception, and minutes later we were in our hotel room. There are several places within walking distance to eat (we chose the Village Inn), and the breakfast buffet was varied and tasty. This is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
8.0 km away
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
6.4 km away
TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center

Been to Comfort Inn Denver West? Share your experiences!