All reviews room was clean stayed here waffles dog park solid hotel nice indoor pool front desk staff was very friendly a pet friendly hotel standard fare would stay again free breakfast first floor lobby denver jets freeway motel
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Just the facts:
Room was mostly clean. Sheets had stains, not dirty, but stained. Bed VERY FIRM! Killed a Spider in the bed.... Holy Spiderella!!! The Moldy shower curtain was the grossiest. The traffic on I-70 is very loud in the hotel room. In other words. I will stay elsewhere next time. Traveler beware. Ugh!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We stopped at the Comfort Inn in Wheat Ridge for one night on our way through to the Rockies. We arrived late, and just wanted to check in, get something to eat, and crash out in bed. I was pleased to see a smiling face on arrival in reception, and minutes later we were in our hotel room. There are several places within walking distance to eat (we chose the Village Inn), and the breakfast buffet was varied and tasty. This is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015

The usual motel room. Decent beds. I had to use my Garmon to locate the motel. Not easy to find. Friendly staff. Bed slept good but I was tired and almost anything would have been good. As my wife and I was finding out about most hotels, there was a lack of sufficient counter space.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is clean and convenient to both downtown Denver and Evergreen. We had a family wedding in Evergreen and drove up the mountain daily. It was an easy commute from the hotel. The hotel room was clean and comfortable though small. The free breakfast offered a good variety of breakfast foods. The staff was friendly and helpful. We wi stay again when in Denver.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Nice clean comfortable hotel. Could use a bit of updating but in general a good deal. Breakfast was good friendly staff. Rooms were a tad bit in the small side but good. Well located easy on and off of Rt 70.

Stayed: August 2015