“OK For Some, POOR MINUS FOR HANDIOCAP”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 30 September 2015

If you are handicapped go elsewhere. The parking spaces for handicap are located about as far away as one can get from the entries and only three spaces. If you go out for dinner, which we did, you might want to walk, as when we returned, there were no spaces left, We had to park the equivalent of two city blocks away and I had to stop and rest twice. There was no seat in the shower and when I complained at the desk when we checked out, I was asked why I didn't complain when we arrived. I told her I don't worry and check about WHAT SHOULD BE THERE, and it was a bit late when one is standing naked to get into shower in the morning. It was a very loud room also and there was a loud roar from showers in other rooms.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Just the facts:
Room was mostly clean. Sheets had stains, not dirty, but stained. Bed VERY FIRM! Killed a Spider in the bed.... Holy Spiderella!!! The Moldy shower curtain was the grossiest. The traffic on I-70 is very loud in the hotel room. In other words. I will stay elsewhere next time. Traveler beware. Ugh!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We stopped at the Comfort Inn in Wheat Ridge for one night on our way through to the Rockies. We arrived late, and just wanted to check in, get something to eat, and crash out in bed. I was pleased to see a smiling face on arrival in reception, and minutes later we were in our hotel room. There are several places within walking distance to eat (we chose the Village Inn), and the breakfast buffet was varied and tasty. This is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015

The usual motel room. Decent beds. I had to use my Garmon to locate the motel. Not easy to find. Friendly staff. Bed slept good but I was tired and almost anything would have been good. As my wife and I was finding out about most hotels, there was a lack of sufficient counter space.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is clean and convenient to both downtown Denver and Evergreen. We had a family wedding in Evergreen and drove up the mountain daily. It was an easy commute from the hotel. The hotel room was clean and comfortable though small. The free breakfast offered a good variety of breakfast foods. The staff was friendly and helpful. We wi stay again when in Denver.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
10.4 km away
Quality Inn Central Denver
8.0 km away
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!