All reviews choice member cracker barrel room was clean microwave and fridge front desk staff desk area one night stay hot tub would definitely stay here again easy access sofa denver washing motel
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This room was way overpriced compared to other hotels I stayed at during my trip to Denver. The stopper in the bathroom sink was broken and I had to "dig" it up so the water would drain. The beds were not the most comfortable. And the rooms were outdated and looked old. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

After a Longmont wedding and time with Family, this was a good stop on the way to the airport for flight home. Nothing special here but clean, nice staff, built in breakfast and close to the highway. The rooms were adequate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hello Rich,

I appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel and the 4-star review. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and breakfast. I love to hear great and nice comments about our staff as well. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This motel passed on all of the important issues in my mind. Most importantly the room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed was comfortable, although the nice blanket was short. I'd like them to cover my shoulders and this one did not. The worse things about the room where that the bathroom was very small and the shower was creepy. There was only a couple of inches between the door and toilet. Very upsetting was the cheap tub insert. It was small (elbows hit the wall on one side and the curtain on the other when washing my hair) and the floor had a terrible LOUD creak every time you moved!! For some reason the shower curtain would not stay at the ends and slide toward the center. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful as was the night desk lady, but the piercings in her nose gave me the hebejebees! Seems to me that those should be left out when you come to work at a place like this. Lowers my view of the motel. Breakfast also was good and room attended to frequently and kept neat and clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room or you will hear the creaking of the shower floor above you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hello Sandee,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Please know that I also passed on your concerns about the tub and bathroom to management and maintenance to see what can be done. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while passing through Denver returning from Christmas with family. The property is easy to reach off of I-25. The owner was very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North-Westminster hotel! Thank you for sharing your shining compliments. We’re proud to offer amenities like pool, hot tub, fitness center, delicious breakfast. Cozy beds and more. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Nice location, Near to restaurants and great breakfast, specially in the weekends.
Lovely customer service. Sarah is the best front desk agent ever.

Pool closes until 11 pm. I really recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor it is very silent
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family