1,082 results
All reviews ice rink heavenly bed self parking valet service movie theater beautiful hotel mountain view downtown denver starbucks coffee butterfly pavilion hot tub lobby area fitness center indoor pool lots of restaurants kachina conference
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. However being Owned by Marriott now, I think there’s some basics that they should work on. For example, I walked within 5 feet of probably 20 different ploys over the course of my two days there and no one ever made eye contact with me or said hello.
They definitely need a concierge lounge as well!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Charles J, Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear smk9235,
I am sorry about the poor customer service you received recently. We will work on improving our service moving forward. Thank you for letting us know so we have the opportunity to do better moving forward.
Charels

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in this area to stay at. I practically lived at this hotel at one point. Cool Mexican bar with great drinks downstairs. Food is ok. The rooms are nice and comfortable. A lot of events go on here so suites book up fast. Beds are comfortable. Gym is decent for a nice workout with cables and weights. Best part is it’s located right in the middle between boulder and Denver so you’re 15min to either

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This is a very lovely property with a nice, clean lobby and rooms. Only stayed one night so didn't get to explore the property as much as I'd like. Close to a lot of restaurants across the street. However, both the check-in and check-out took forever - and there was only one person ahead of me. Not sure why that process needs to take so long. In addition, I called the morning of my arrival to request feather-free bedding and they didn't have that on my reservation (or it wasn't relayed to housekeeping).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We really liked this hotel, and stayed overnight before going to the airport the next morning. The room was spacious and very comfortable - we were on the ninth floor and had a great view of the promenade and surrounding area! I could hear some noise from the corridor during the night. We appreciated the clean bathroom, toiletries, TV and Wifi (which staffed helped us access without charge). Sadly the phone in our room didn't work. The desk staff were very helpful though, and were friendly and efficient. The hotel is a short walk away from a few shops and restaurants, which was useful. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

8.31.18

Stayed here and was going to stay another night so at 7am called the express service Line and was told no problem to stay another night in your suite.

As I was walking by the desk I decided to verify that whoever I talked to on the service line documented another nights stay in my folio exactly what she told me. The answer I got was no way could we stay even though we were told 360 degrees opposite as she never documented this in my room record not a word that we were staying another night.

We checked out right then totally miffed and unhappy and went to another hotel. I will never return again ever.

If staff telling a guest something is not backed up there is no way I will put up with it.

the Doctor Hit me with some BIG LOVE ❤️ and a helpful VOTE!

Date of stay: September 2018
Charles J, Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear DoctorVonCueBall,
I apologize for the miscommunication from our staff. I understand the frustration and disappointment caused by this error. We have addressed the issue with our staff member so this kind of error does not occur in the future. I hope you consider giving us another chance in the future.