All reviews hot dogs happy hour baked potato free drinks adult beverages nachos an indoor outdoor pool breakfast and dinner mini fridge and microwave chilli included breakfast would highly recommend this hotel oatmeal hot tub super target hot breakfast a great stay
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I truly enjoyed my stay the Drury Inn. Clean room, spacious room, nice bathrooms. In the public area there was a pool and jacuzzi, and most of the amenities that accompany a medium-priced hotel. Above and beyond was the free buffet breakfast and dinner included in the room price. The food was very good for a buffet--the options changed each day--and included two complimentary alcoholic beverages for dinner (tap beer, basic drinks, house wines). The front desk staff was quite helpful, and there are several restaurants and box stores (Target and such) within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Friendly staff, clean areas and room. Good breakfast & evening dining but if staying more than 203 days need more variety. Only issue was with luggage carts as on check-in saw that all six were dirty and covered with hair (perhaps dog). Placed newspapers on cart to avoid on cloth luggage items, etc. Advised evening manager of such who apologized for condition. BUT, on checkout three days later observed carts pretty much in same condition so again used newspapers to keep luggage from touching cart pad.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was my first stay at a Drury Hotel. I chose this hotel because I needed a place with breakfast and a good price. So glad I chose this Drury Hotel. The hotel was clean, staff were very nice and seemed happy to be there. The room and bathroom were quite comfortable, supplied with coffee maker, frig, and microwave. The complimentary breakfast and evening food were great, tasty and good variety. The pool and hot tub looked very nice but I did not have time to try them out. I noticed there was a good supply of personal items and food items in the "store" next to check in desk. Wifi worked well. Overall, a great stay and I would certainly stay there again on my next visit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 5 September 2018

staff was very friendly, hotel was very clean and quiet, was easy to find just off major highway. pool/ hot tub was relaxing will stay here again, was close to restaurants but the light supper that they served was filling

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Spent 2 nights with our 6-year old son while we were in town visiting family. Hotel seems great for families with bonuses like a free soda machine, popcorn, breakfast, etc. We weren't able to take advantage of the evening reception because we were out and about. Convenient to Target, restaurants, etc. A few negatives...breakfast was exactly the same both days (some variety would be nice) and I'm not sure what time they close up the soda machine, but it was closed when we got in one evening before 10pm (bummer!).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family