All reviews front desk joe's crab shack breakfast room cookies nice hotel clean rooms restaurants and shopping staff was friendly complimentary breakfast oatmeal breakfast bar great place to stay easy access definitely stay here again nice stay indoor pool business trip
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel was great free breakfast is what we usually look for in hotels. The three days we were there breakfast was something different to eat which was nice. Rooms were clean and overall a nice hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

As good a Hampton as I've ever been in. Good clean nice sized rooms and bathrooms. Excellent service and good complimentary breakfast. Close by to good restaurants. The staff is very friendly and helpful always. Parking is close by and convenient. They have luggage trolleys to help carry baggage to the rooms.

Stayed: July 2018
Kristina N, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hello Sohrab B,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to ensure everyone's stay is a great one. We hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I visited hotel for a week and wish I had another option after the first night. Nice hotel but very hard beds, AC is LOUD, and toilet ran constantly. Front desk didn’t really care if it was repaired or not. Stick to other places when visiting Denver area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Westminster, Co. I first checked into a room that smelled like smoke, I went out and told the front desk that I couldn't stay in that room because I have asthma, and they immediately got me another room. They explained that it was a non-smoking hotel, and was so sorry that I had that experience. The whole staff was friendly and eager to help me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Free WiFi was written on the premises. However, it's not free. The moment that you try to use it, you are encouraged to sign up, and pay a fee. If it's not free, please don't list is as such.

I tried to charge my phone, and my emergency call button. I tried using the outlets by the phone, and the television. Neither of them would charge up my phone.

The water in the room would not give cold water.

On the plus side:

Breakfast was amazing, Beds were comfortable, and there was plenty of hot water.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family