All reviews front desk breakfast room cookies nice hotel restaurants and shopping staff was friendly clean rooms oatmeal complimentary breakfast great place to stay would stay here again nice stay easy access pool and hot tub business trip bed was comfortable denver
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were here for our anniversary, and from the time we walked in the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. They even gave us free appetizer coupons for the nearby restaurants. The jets in the hot tub were not working , but the pool was so warm you could just walk into it. Wonderful hotel, I recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was relatively nice. I didn't realize from the pictures how small it would be. The business center was a single computer in a closet sized space. The gym was only a few machines in a tight space. We had to use the stairs even though we were on the third floor because the elevator made weird noses and smelt like burning rubber, which made us nervous. Other wise, it was a good hotel. The staff was nice and helpful. The pool was nice. We liked the complimentary warm drinks and cookies in the lobby. The room was clean. Breakfast was okay, but by great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Jaceyellen2019

Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I understand that the appearance of our rooms and property were a concern, and we are working to correct the issue. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us at our hotel; we would love to have you. Thank you!

Miri L.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Home away from home! Great stay for your money. We always enjoy being so close to all the museums/restraunts.It's fast and fun for our kids. Always clean and staff are AWESOME! Will be returning soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I recommend this hotel for its staff. Some of the finest people you will encounter, very friendly and helpful. I also like the hotel location and the comfort of the rooms. The menu of the breakfast can be improved. The fruits in the breakfast room all day are a huge plus.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Love this hotel I live in Manhattan I can stay in any hotel ....I choose this one ...Friendly
staff easy access to my room everybody has a smile …clean room...breakfast good its a a bargain , but more Importanti am comfortable ..thank you

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business