“Extended Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wellington
California
“Extended Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2009

We spent the month of August in Days Inn Wellington while visiting our family. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast offered the usual - hot and cold cereal, sweet rolls, fruit - but also included waffles, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs each morning. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We plan to visit this property again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2009

We took the scenic route from Yellowstone toward the Denver airport, intending on staying in Cheyenne. Arriving at Days Inn Cheyenne at ~9:30 pm, we found it booked due to a convention that completely filled all the town's lodging. The Front Desk associate was very helpful, suggesting Wellington and its new hotel. We followed the suggestion and were completely satisfied. The room was large, incredibly clean, and comfortable, much more than we expected. It even had constant heat, an upgrade from our previous Inn. The continental breakfast wasn't huge, but it was certainly good enough. Its location was cleaner and seemed safer than the establishment in Cheyenne. It actually turned out to be the best place we stayed among four lodges/inns/etc. on our trip.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2EastCoasters
South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2008

When I first called the Comfort Inn to make a reservation, they put me on hold--or so they thought. They hung up on me, so I called back and they asked if they could call me back. I said no, because they'd just hung up on me. I asked for a suite because there were going to be 4 of us in the room. I later found out they had my reservation under a different name, so I had to call and confirm they still had a reservation for me. They did.

When we arrived, it was very late, but the front desk guy was very nice. We went up to our room, which was not a suite. I did ask the guy at the front desk, "This room is a suite, right?" He said yes. I didn't complain about the room not being a suite because there was only three of us in the room. I think they call all of their rooms suites.

The bathroom did not have an exhaust fan that we could operate when needed. The walls of the hotel are pretty thin. They did have a nice continental breakfast, and the room prices were decent. However, we did reserve under a wedding party.

Overall it was clean and the staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chris278
Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2007

The Comfort Inn is the only hotel in Wellington, so we had no choice to pick this location for our stay. It was a bit over-priced ($80.99 for 2 queen beds) considering it was mid-week travel. The hotel was full the night we were there, and the parking spaces available was still ample for when we got back at 10pm. The parking lot was well lit, and we felt secure the whole time we were there. The room itself was very clean, pillows a little stiff, but the bathroom was extrememly huge. The breakfast area was well kept up and there was a lot of variety for you to choose from (fruit, cereal, waffles, danishes, toast, oatmeal, bagels, coffee, juice, milk, etc.). Nice, new hotel to stay at and we will stay there again if we are ever in the area.

• Liked — Location right off the Interstate
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank trvlagent45
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2006

(If you've seen my earlier post, please disregard it. I got two different Comfort Inn's confused.)

This was a great place to stay on our budget family vacation. We needed a place to stay when transitting from Denver to Cheyenne, and a rival motel in a neighboring town referred us to this one. The front desk was EXCEEDINGLY helpful and accommodating. The room was spotless, and my kids enjoyed a very clean pool. We highly recommend this place!

• Liked — Staff
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with family
4 Thank Leneal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellington
13.3 km away
20.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins
Holiday Inn Express Fort Collins
#13 of 30 in Fort Collins

Been to Days Inn Wellington Fort Collins Area? Share your experiences!