1,599 results
All reviews chocolate lab tower room mountain view short walk hot tub mini fridge off season breakfast buffet valet parking beautiful hotel perfect location shops and restaurants coffee maker comfortable rooms staff was very friendly and helpful gas fireplace each morning
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Let me start saying that rooms are nice, location is very good. A few things I didn't liked: Spring time, not that cold anymore, temperatures in the 50s - 60s and you can't turn on the AC, I was told by the girl at the reception. I guess you can only turn it on on summer time. This, for me is unacceptable, thats a classic in South America and European countries but not in the USA. TV was not working either and I had to wait for front desk personal to fix it. Pillows, very uncomfortable. Breakfast, $21 and you get what you normally get for free at Embassy Suites. I understand this is Vail, and you pay for the place, and I don't mind paying but I expect good service. Front desk, so so. I was never even asked how was everything. Valet parking $35 and they even left my car door open with the keys right there expose to the view. Not really happy with what I received for what I paid.

Room tip: Mountain view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brad J, General Manager at Tivoli Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Hello Delpiero71,

Thank you for your recent visit and comments provided about the hotel. I apologize that we seemed to have fallen short in some areas. We do have AC service year-round, but it sounds like our staff mis-communicated that to you. If you decide to try us again in the future, please reach out to me directly and I will personally ensure a better experience with a discounted room rate.

Brad
970-476-5615

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Just a minute walk from the town square in Vail. Close to all restaurants and stores. Hotel staff was amazing and friendly. The kids enjoyed Speedy, their chocolate lab roaming the hotel grounds. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Slops were right in the back of hotel. Would love to stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Brad J, General Manager at Tivoli Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Hello Monica,

We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Tivoli. Speedy hopes you and your kids return again soon, as he loves meeting new hotel guests and seeing them return! Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Best Regards,
Brad

Reviewed 22 March 2017

So this was my first time staying in Vail and after a lot of research and based on great reviews, I booked a room at the Tivoli for a long weekend away from the little ones with my husband. I was not disappointed! The front desk, ski room, dining room and concierge staff were wonderful and so attentive to our needs, without even asking, from Jaime (thanks for packing up my skis in my bag without me knowing or asking!), Kevin, Alex, Brandon, AJ, and Melanie. It was a beautiful, quaint and cozy hotel in the village with a perfect location. My favorite was waking up in the morning, going downstairs, and sitting by the fireplace with my freshly brewed coffee. The breakfast buffet was delicious as well. Having traveled to 42 countries, I can honestly say I would highly recommend a stay here in Vail. A couple from CA we met have been doing so for over 20 years...that tells you something about the Tivoli! We will return again.

Room tip: off the street- quieter if you get the mountain view, although we WERE there St. Patty's Day weekend!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Great place. Very clean. Fantastic location. Staff make you feel like family. Breakfast Buffett is excellent. Room Prices vary so check often. We got a great rate of $389 per night. Saw prices as high as $750 for same period.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bruce4623
Reviewed 17 March 2017

From the moment you arrive, you are treated like family. A great value for Vail, awesome hot tubs, bar and breakfast in the morning. A a ski valet, superb ! If you need anything, the front staff is always there to help. Definitely need to make this your destination in Vail.

Room tip: Village rooms are really good, do not get the noise from vehicles and grooming on the mountain
  • Trip type: Travelled with family