Simba Run Vail Condominiums(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 189
  • Pool
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 288
USD 273
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 490
Lodge Tower(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 229
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 317
USD 598
USD 485
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 465
  • Restaurant
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 533
USD 471
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
USD 220
TripAdvisor
1,446 results
All reviewschocolate labtower roommountain viewwet barmini fridgebreakfast buffetski valetoff seasonwonderful hotelperfect locationshops and restaurantscoffee makerrooms are beautifulgas fireplaceeach morninghot tubend of the day
Reviewed 19 May 2015

We were made to feel right at home as soon as we arrived. The staff were so informative and helpful. The lodge was beautiful and cozy. Our room was very clean and the view was breath taking. We cannot wait to go back!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Just returned from a Father/Son ski weekend for Vail's 2015 closing weekend. It was our first visit to the Tivoli and I can assure it will not be our last. The Lazier family gets it...What a gem of a place. Entire staff is laser focused on customer service....from the front desk to the bar. Thanks so much for making our time together enjoyable.
Jerry and Jerome Mulligan
Farmington Hills, Michigan

Room Tip: Pay the small upgrade for a mountain side view...incredible and worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Jerome M
Reviewed 25 April 2015

The hotel service was exceptional with a staff that gave you the Ritz Carlton experience.
The location was in the center of town and within easy walking distance of the slope lifts and gondola. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. As a family, we had a fantastic experience and would love to visit again soon.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackson249
Reviewed 20 April 2015

My husband and I stayed at the Tivoli Lodge for a ski vacation, as a getaway without our grade school aged kids. The lodge is beautiful, both inside and outside. We arrived at night and the staff was quick, friendly and efficient at getting us checked in, our luggage out of our rental car and into our room and our car stored in the garage. Our room was very large and spacious but it was oddly and sparsely furnished for the size of the large, octagon shaped room. To me, it had a bit of a conference room feel with a very small table and two wooden chairs and a small leather reading chair and ottoman (Nit-picky? Of course, this is Trip Advisor, LOL!). The bathroom is spotless and the vanity is a nice, high height and the double rain shower is nothing short of amazing. I never use a tub in a hotel, so I didn't mind our room not having one. I would much rather have an awesome shower and this was it! The toiletries are L'Occitane, which is one of my favorite brands, and I loved them. The scent was Lemon Verbena. The room also had a mini refrigerator, wet bar sink/area and small microwave. We definitely would have used these if traveling with our kids, but since it was just the two of us, we ate all of our meals and snacks out and about.

We skiied three out of our five days and the ski valet was very convenient and AJ was friendly and helpful. It is a very quick walk to Gondola One - I'd say five minutes on the trail out the back door of the hotel. I become very unhappy very quickly if I have to lug my gear very far while walking in ski boots so the location of the lodge was a huge consideration for me. Also, there aren't any stairs to navigate.

The lobby is gorgeous and we really appreciated the complimentary fruit infused water, hot drinks and chocolate chip cookies. We ate breakfast at the lodge one morning and it was quite good - no omelet station, but good scrambled eggs, fresh waffles and delicious bacon.

The guys at the front desk are incredibly friendly, professional and courteous. We were welcomed every time we came through the door. I do have to mention one odd thing. The woman working at the desk on the morning of our check-out seemed to be rather frazzled. She even gave my husband the key to the ski/boot room for us to get our own ski and boot bag (skis and boots were already in the car from the prior day's trip to ski Breckenridge). Since he wasn't there, we left a tip for AJ in an envelope and gave it to her. She didn't seem to know who we were talking about, so I sure hope he got it!

Overall, I loved this hotel, would absolutely recommend it and would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the second floor, mountain side - very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JMBC
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

So I booked here the last night of the Vail season. I arrived, they told me there was no parking available for my vehicle AND they were closing at noon the following day for improvements (and thus no one would be available for assistance past noon.)

Wait, what?

I asked them if bag check would be available after they 'close' - to which I was greeted with 'No, we close at noon and thus avoid dealing with the excessive drinking on closing day.' Ok, so you don't like excessive use of alcohol, this justifies closing at noon on closing day of Vail how?? (Agreed, this makes zero sense)

So, after I'd been informed that the lot for which I had reserved a room was full, I drove to the town lot to park my car (as the Tivoli had requested) The town lot (approx 15 min from the Tivoli) was full.

So you're telling me I booked a hotel with no parking, that closed the day I (and 90% of Vail guests' were scheduled to depart?) How on earth is this Hotel rated #1 on #Tripadvisor ?

Thank you Tivoli, wait wait - I kid, I kid. I would have been better off sleeping in my car.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo