“Relaxing sports massage”
Review of Manor Vail Spa

Manor Vail Spa
Ranked #9 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Manor Vail Spa is located at the base of Golden Peak inside Manor Vail Lodge. With breath taking views of Vail Mountain, we offer a full variety of services from massage, facials, nails as well as spa and bridal package's with hair services. Those enjoying spa services have access to the steam and sauna, hot tub and pool.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 24 July 2016

After a day of climbing (We had three 14er summits) we were in need of good massages....

Manor Vail Spa went out of their way to fit us in on a Sunday after 4:30pm.

It was a great therapeutic sports massage! He was very well trained and the massage was tailored to our individual needs.

I would highly recommend a massage here after a day of skiing, hiking, biking or just an additional relaxation....

Date of experience: July 2016

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Andrew Gagnon worked our cocktail party and was a fabulous bartender. We then saw him every morning for breakfast. He always had a smile on his face and he was very attentive. He offered us places to go and runs to ski.
The Vail Manor is a fantastic place to stay.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Amazing massage worth every penny! I hate going to spas, as I live in a town where well qualifies massage therapists are a dime a dozen, I usually leave feeling disappointed. This was not at all the case of the massage I got at the ritz residences in vail provided by Manor Vail spa. 50 minutes was $155, it was one of the best massages I have ever had. My body felt great for two straight days. My sister also had a massage and said her therapist was fantastic. Take it from me a cheap massage snob, it is money well spent!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 10 July 2015

By far the best massages I have received. A tremendous help with my recovery from knee surgery. Very therapeutic massage and fun and friendly staff.

Date of experience: August 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2015

If Chuck Norris got massages, he would frequent Spa Manor Vail without a doubt. While I'm no Chuck Norris, I am a member of the USA Pentathlon Team with Olympic aspirations and currently cross training to compete in my first 140.6 mi Ironman Event. With such lofty goals on the horizon, I rely on Spa Manor Vail to provide the therapeutic sports massage that are an integral part of my overall health, well-being, and competition readiness. Thanks, Spa Manor Vail! Keep up the great body work!

Date of experience: February 2015

Been to Manor Vail Spa? Share your experiences!