“Simply The Best Vail Has To Offer”
Review of Manor Vail Spa

Manor Vail Spa
Ranked #9 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Manor Vail Spa is located at the base of Golden Peak inside Manor Vail Lodge. With breath taking views of Vail Mountain, we offer a full variety of services from massage, facials, nails as well as spa and bridal package's with hair services. Those enjoying spa services have access to the steam and sauna, hot tub and pool.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 June 2015

If Chuck Norris got massages, he would frequent Spa Manor Vail without a doubt. While I'm no Chuck Norris, I am a member of the USA Pentathlon Team with Olympic aspirations and currently cross training to compete in my first 140.6 mi Ironman Event. With such lofty goals on the horizon, I rely on Spa Manor Vail to provide the therapeutic sports massage that are an integral part of my overall health, well-being, and competition readiness. Thanks, Spa Manor Vail! Keep up the great body work!

Date of experience: February 2015

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I was very impressed with the services I received at the Manor Vail spa last week. I had a facial, which they told me was a Hungarian style, that included a facial massage on top of cleansing, extracting and toning. I also had an hour long deep tissue massage which was exactly what I needed after a long day on the slopes. The only recommendation is that you bring a swim suit if you plan on sitting in the steam or sauna because they are coed!

Date of experience: January 2015

Been to Manor Vail Spa? Share your experiences!