Review Highlights
So great to have oxygen to beat the altitude sickness

Reviewed 13 August 2018

from USD 107.00
from USD 350.00
from USD 355.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I got a really nice massage from Rich (lots of stretching and deep tissue) and during the last 15 minutes, I added on oxygen. I felt euphoric afterwards and wished I had done it earlier in my stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

A friend and I wanted to take a midweek day off from skiing and go for a massage or facial. Prices for everything in Vail seem to have increased by 30-50% so we were surprised when our usual spa now wanted $175 for a massage. We did some research and found the Manor Vail Spa, a newer hotel and resort. They offered a reasonable package with both massage and facial for $230 so we decided to get both.

When we arrived at the hotel lobby we snacked on amazing breakfast bread pudding prior to our treatments. Once we checked in, after the usual pages of paperwork, we were given robes and slippers and shown to a locker room which was a little small but adequate for us, since it was fairly quiet at the time we arrived.

We then went into a pleasant and peaceful waiting room while we waited for our therapists. My massage was exactly what I needed, medium - firm sports massage for my tired and aching ski muscles. My therapist checked in with me frequently ensuring that he was using the right amount of pressure for my preference. He was a skier and also knew where my trouble spots would be. After the massage I went for my facial which was outstanding! Cordy, the esthetician, put me onto a nicely warmed table, diagnosed my skin care needs and delivered the perfect facial for me. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep and when I was finished, my skin felt 20 years younger!

After the treatments, we thought we might briefly use the sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tubs, however we were a little disappointed that since we had morning treatments the rooms were not pre-warmed so we would have had to wait at least 15 minutes for the rooms to be heated, so we decided to skip the rest of the spa and leave. I would suggest if you think you want to use the sauna and steam room, tell them when you check in so they are sure the rooms are heated and ready to go.

All in all fantastic and top notch professional treatments, nice environment and ambience and good value.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

After a day of climbing (We had three 14er summits) we were in need of good massages....

Manor Vail Spa went out of their way to fit us in on a Sunday after 4:30pm.

It was a great therapeutic sports massage! He was very well trained and the massage was tailored to our individual needs.

I would highly recommend a massage here after a day of skiing, hiking, biking or just an additional relaxation....

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Andrew Gagnon worked our cocktail party and was a fabulous bartender. We then saw him every morning for breakfast. He always had a smile on his face and he was very attentive. He offered us places to go and runs to ski.
The Vail Manor is a fantastic place to stay.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Amazing massage worth every penny! I hate going to spas, as I live in a town where well qualifies massage therapists are a dime a dozen, I usually leave feeling disappointed. This was not at all the case of the massage I got at the ritz residences in vail provided by Manor Vail spa. 50 minutes was $155, it was one of the best massages I have ever had. My body felt great for two straight days. My sister also had a massage and said her therapist was fantastic. Take it from me a cheap massage snob, it is money well spent!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

By far the best massages I have received. A tremendous help with my recovery from knee surgery. Very therapeutic massage and fun and friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

If Chuck Norris got massages, he would frequent Spa Manor Vail without a doubt. While I'm no Chuck Norris, I am a member of the USA Pentathlon Team with Olympic aspirations and currently cross training to compete in my first 140.6 mi Ironman Event. With such lofty goals on the horizon, I rely on Spa Manor Vail to provide the therapeutic sports massage that are an integral part of my overall health, well-being, and competition readiness. Thanks, Spa Manor Vail! Keep up the great body work!

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I was very impressed with the services I received at the Manor Vail spa last week. I had a facial, which they told me was a Hungarian style, that included a facial massage on top of cleansing, extracting and toning. I also had an hour long deep tissue massage which was exactly what I needed after a long day on the slopes. The only recommendation is that you bring a swim suit if you plan on sitting in the steam or sauna because they are coed!