All reviews murphy bed deluxe room fire pit filtered water front desk staff resort fee turn down service ski valet an upgrade hot chocolate valet service fantastic location off season cookies shops and restaurants apres ski full kitchen
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I do not understand why this hotel still had rooms at reasonable rates when the competition had much lesser rooms priced significantly higher. Oh well, We will take it!

The Lodge underwent a major renovation last year and it shows. The rooms are very large and stunning. We were wowed when we entered and saw the gorgeous queen beds and roll away waiting for us. The linens and curtains are premium. We even have a generous deck to enjoy the cool nights. We continued to be blown away as we entered the spa emulated bathroom with massive soaking tub.

I can't wait to use the pool and hot tubs. The location couldn't be better. Staying here is a no-brainier.

Stayed: June 2015
3  Thank Danainfranklin
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We chose The Lodge for a variety of reasons, but our very short time at the hotel fell flat and our short stay was further abbreviated because the hotel failed to provide us with a working air conditioner. We felt the hotel did not fairly discount our room (we were credited the $30 resort fee) given how uncomfortable our stay turned out to be.

The room felt cramped and there were cleanliness issues in the bathroom. The staff was mostly kind and helpful. The pool reminded me of an episode of MTV's Spring Break.

We were a very short walk to the Vail Chapel, where we attended a wedding, and that was very positive. I'm told the hotel offers a shuttle, but that was not presented to us as an option when we inquired about directions to the venue.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Stayed here with a group for a lacrosse tournament and loved it. Top notch everything from staff to luxurious three bedroom condo to pool. Location was perfect. We did not need for anything. If you want to save on $20/night parking you can park in public garage which is a 5 minute walk and very easy. Loved this place, made our stay in Vail comfortable and memorable.

Room Tip: Only drawback of 354 was nightly recycle drop across the street by all restaurants, very loud with glass crashing. Y
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank VAmom4
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a friends wedding and enjoyed the location and property.

Parking: Valet only at $33/night
Check in: Very easy and room was ready early
Room: Clean with nice finishes. A little small for four people. Nice balcony with view. Note: the AC did not seem to be working the entire weekend. It was very hot.
Pool: Nice size pool with outdoor bar and food. Very fun!

Location: In the heart of Vail Village! Within walking distance from anything and everything!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelbugs1234
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

When I arrived, I was greeted by Ryan, the parking attendant/bellman, who had excellent customer service by greeting me with a welcoming smile and great eye contact. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the event that I was attending. I was running late and he immediately parked my car. When I entered the lobby, another employee, TJ, asked if I needed assistance and I asked for directions to the conference room and he went above and beyond by offering to lead me directly to the meeting room. Great customer service!!!'

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business