“Best food and service in Jomtien!”
Review of Restaurant Oscar

Restaurant Oscar
Ranked #16 of 72 Restaurants in Jomtien Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Description: Introducing Restaurant Oscar, the newest fine dining restaurant located in the heart of Jomtien. Are you ready to dine with us? Come and enjoy quality fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere, with delicious foods at affordable prices. At the moment we are serving a chosen range of Swedish & Thai cuisine, and a full international menu. We look forward to seeing you
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife use to go to this amazibg plaze to eat and drink. Exellent for and service at very good prices ! !

Scandinavian and international dishes - we did try the Argentinian Striploin with an extremly good pepper sauce with vegies and potatoes including 1 glass red wine for only 390.- bath, this is a fantastic price for this special offer.
We also eat the Norwegian Smoked Salmon trout there many times - if you didnt try it - you have to try it.

We did also eat the lamb there - it was perfect!

The breakfast with 2 boil eggs - 2 bred - jam - cheese - kaviar - fried potatoes - Norwegian salmon trouth - 1 glass of juice and 1 coffe or tea for only 180,- bath.

This place has relaxed nice atmosphere!
Dont miss it!

Magnus F, Ägare at Restaurant Oscar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you Sir. We take proud in our food and ingredients, many of them come for our local supplier TKM food, that import them.
Hope to see you soon again

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Totally loved it.... Took the steak and veg wife and friend had the salmon each of us was totally happy

Good aircon Swedish restaurant that is not too Swedish it was excellently European as in no reindeer steak and cured fish and excellent menu. Good service and a really relaxing night atmosphere both inside and on the deck

Thanks Oscars

Thank you Sir .
Hope to have you back again soon...

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Had a great visit to Oscars with my gf....she had couple great Thai dishes that had great flavour and kick to them, I had the Eggs Royale (poached eggs on toast with smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce) so damn good! Fair price and great service....I recommend this spot to anyone near the Jomtien Beach area.

Thank you very much Sir for your fantastic review. Hope to see you soon again .

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I believe this restaurant is Scandinavian?

But I had to write about it because I just walked in for a normal meal, ordered the daily special, and had one of the tastiest Salmon dishes I have ever had in my life!

And the daily special was only around THB 200 I believe, including side and coffee!

Unfortunately we were leaving the next morning or I would have had the pleasure of dining here every day of my trip to Pattaya!!!

A must try for all of you, in my book!

Thank you Sir for your great review! Hope to see you here again...

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We went for lunch today.
The Gazpacho was disgusting to the point of being uneatable.

The starter pasta salad came with out pasta or 50 % of the other items stated on the menu.

The only thing that kept this review from a terrible rating is the mains where edible.

Table cloth was also nice and stained from who knows how long ago.

1  Thank blueicepop

So sorry for this! This is not who we are and I would like to invite you for a dinner on the house so we could have the chance to rectify your last visit.
Also sorry I couldn't respond earlier due to my former chef had set this account up and I didn't have the password.
If you choose to take us up on our offer please come between 7 and 9 pm so I'm there and ask for Magnus.