Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 47
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

My best friend and me had the best time of our live here!
The resort is beautiful, very clean and offers a delicious and varied breakfast.
Cocktails are also very delicious! ;-)
We enjoyed great time here but the region around jomtien and Pattaya offers a lot of exiting adventures as well.
The stuff is absolutely friendly and helpful.
English is no problem! Especially Miss Paychat helped us a lot and we are very thankful that she hosted us! She is born in Thai and grown up in Germany, that’s why we could also speak in perfect German! She organized a lot for us and we really had the feeling to be welcome! So at this Point again many thanks for your obligations Nam!
I am going to stay at pinnacle resorts again!

Many greets to the whole stuff and especially Nam!
Janina

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Schaklin
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Janina-Banderas,

It is our goal to provide guests with a memorable experience and we always appreciate when our team members and the great service they deliver gets highlighted.
I will take great pleasure to convey your kind compliments to them and I am sure they will be most happy and encouraged.
My great appreciation upon your comment towards our resort and staff.
Here at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, we strive to deliver a bespoke service to our valued guest.

Reviews like yours show me that we manage to create special moments, therefore, I would like to thank you for writing this review as words like yours are rewarding for my whole team.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

It es excellent Hotel but not if you are traveling alone. The Hotel has upgraded me to Deluxe room. THANK YOU. Staff is very friendly and always helpful

No entertainment at all. After 10pm it is dead Area
Than

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank husseinc2016
Prjgr P, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Dear husseinc2016,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities, amenities, as well as the service that we pride ourselves so much in. I will be sure to share this with our staff! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,

Ann C. Padilla

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Checked into a bungalow that I found for a superb off-season price. Room showed hints of a decade or so of age but had been about half modernized. No complaints. The bungalow had its own front porch and was in a quiet gardened area. Most bungalows had a porch-front pool that snaked through the area offering everybody quick access to a cool down. The grounds were exceptionally beautiful and resembled almost a botanical garden. They had a small bird zoo and several ponds with fish to add to the jungle ambience. The hotel had a peace and tranquility, plus an laid back vibe that is not available in more built up areas around Pattaya. The breakfast buffet was as good as i had hoped but did not have much locally inspired cuisine. The restaurant was good and well priced. Beach area was quiet and no hawkers or noisy jet skis or boats. A small cafe on the beach served coffee and drinks and could bring food to you from the main restaurant. There is nothing to really do within walking distance though. And the area around the hotel is a little shabby for taking a stroll. There are a few small stores and a good massage shops next to the resort. I used a taxi to get around and usually had to call for one. It usually took less than 10 minutes for one to arrive and one way to Jomtien took about 12 minutes and cost 7 US dollars. I saw plenty of people walking out to the main highway to attempt to save some money and flag down cheaper transportation. The hotel and service is very good. But, having stayed in top tier hotels, I would not say that it is up to those levels of almost perfection. It is at a notch just below that, and considering price, the Pinnacle Grand Jomtien is hard to beat.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear RodgerJ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, with other travelers following your recent stay.

With a mission to provide superior guest service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have not only met, but were able to exceed your expectations. We are pleased that you enjoyed your villa, the spa, and appreciated the food.

All of us are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next extraordinary stay at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this property after reading a lot of great reviews on the Internet. So, had kind of very high expectations. But this is a good option if and only if you are not vegetarian and like staying away from the hustle & bustle of the day. Sharing here few pros and cons on the basis of experience of an Indian Vegetarian :

Pros:
• Very peaceful and quiet
• Private Beach
• A couple of small but good massage centres adjacent to the property
• Check-in was fast and smooth and early too, without any hassle
• Own beach beds and towels available free of charge.

Cons:
• No vegetarian options other than a couple like veg pizza, French fries
• No Indian restaurants in the vicinity, which could serve as a setback for vegetarian Indians.
• Far from main Pattaya, Walking Street.
• Shuttle service is available, but expensive @ 80 Baht per person, one way ; and cab costs around 300 Baht, one way, to reach Central Pattaya.

Washrooms also not as per Indian standards.
• Even though the rates are not very high but the actual overall stay costs more due to extra charges like transfer to main Pattaya everyday, no food options in the vicinity...etc. Even beach is not as great inspite of comfy sunbeds, towels and a bar on site.

Might have given a 4star rating if I were non vegetarian.
These are my personal thoughts based on my experience. No offence intended to anyone.

Would rather stay at Central Pattaya than here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank guptaeti
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Guptaeti,

Thank you for choosing Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort and taking time to give us such detailed feedback.
As a service-oriented hotel chain, we are proud that you enjoyed our private beach, good massage and fast checking in.
At Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, we offer a wide selection of exquisitely presented dishes. Our hotel offer products suitable for vegans that our staff can point out, but complete menus are not always available. Therefore, if your diet has any special characteristics or if you require meals with some kind of restriction: gluten free, lactose free, vegan…, we kindly encourages you to contact us after making your booking to ensure that there is a service available that meets your needs and to tell the hotel reception beforehand so that, on the day of your arrival, we have food with the right characteristics, since not all destinations have easy access to produce appropriate for these matter.
We sincerely hope that you would still consider staying with us in the future and give us a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

During my holiday in Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, I was constantly noticing how great Sumalee performs her daily tasks at the reception. She was always kind, competent and polite, helping all the people with a smile in all kinds of circumstances. Whenever I had a question, she would always patiently explain. Hence, it was always nice to deal with her. I am definitely looking forward to staying at your hotel and meeting Sumalee once again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Pinnacle H, Asst Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Lyudmila_Yas,

We thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your nice comment will be shared with my team especially Sumalee, the one you personally mentioned, we rewarded his attentive and helpful services, all these will make us proud of what we are doing here and will keep up the great work to make our best for our valued guest.

We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to our resort again in the near future.