“Average Indian Food ”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai
Description: Best Indian Food at Jomtien Beach
Description: Best Indian Food at Jomtien Beach
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited the Real India Restaurant for a late lunch.
Unfortunately thetandoori oven was not working during our visit.

Curry chicken
Parantha (bread)
Dahl makhnai
Papadomam Masala

The meal was ok, nothing special.
The dish size were small to average.

However, I though the food was expensive for what we had , receipt attached so you can make your own opinion .

Reviewed 30 August 2018

good delicious food and has many main course with snacks for Beer to enjoy, The ambience is ok for having Indian style food and can enjoy long time.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and both times it was fantastic. The decor of the restaurant could use some work but the food is top notch.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The most horrible time in Pattaya was visiting this place for a meal. They served paneer naan instead of cheese naan and blamed me for the order saying ‘you should have asked what was in cheese naan. We serve paneer in cheese naan’ on being asked why wasn’t it mentioned the lady had the audacity to ask me to read in Russian when I had been talking to her in Hindi all along.
The food was not good in taste, not heigenic, and the worst part about it was the lady, I don’t know if she was the owner, but she was unwelcoming, fought with us over a fault of hers. There was absolutely no customer service or satisfaction.
Overpriced, terrible service, horrible food.

1  Thank NirdhiS
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Good food and service. Delicious Indian food and super flavors all mixed in to make you meal enjoyable. Service is good, but I am not in favor of staff sitting at a table playing with the mobile phone while the customer is dining. This is not acceptable i any restaurant. Granted it was not busy, but that is still a no, no. Other than that the food and service by the manager there is outstanding.So on your next visit please go there for lunch or dinner and I know you will be pleased. Not expensive and worth it.Have fun.