“THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!! ”

La Bocca Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Price range: USD 9 - USD 58
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Is an authentic Italian restaurant with Italian chef, we also serve gluten-free pasta.
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Me, my sister and friend stumbled upon this restaurant whilst looking for somewhere to eat during our last night in Pattaya... and boy are we glad we did!

After reading the menu displaying it's wide variety of dishes we were greeted inside by the most friendly and welcoming member of staff (a male with half a sleeve arm tattoo, sorry we didn't catch his name). Whilst looking at the menu one of the waiters could tell we were in awe of what to choose so went above and beyond by bringing out an iPad to show us the dishes they could provide giving detail on how they were cooked and recommended different dishes for each of our party (one being vegetarian).

The whole round atmosphere of this restaurant is amazing, the detail is intricate right down to how the wine glasses are displayed in their cabinets and the mellow music that plays in the background.

I chose to have a set menu.. which for 10 British pounds provided me with a pesto bruschetta starter, a mushroom fusilli creamy pasta for first course, buttered chicken with mash as a main course and a chocolate crepe for a dessert. All of which were of the highest quality!

The restaurant is run and managed amazingly and the staff help to make the meal not just a meal but an experience.

I have never wrote a trip advisor review before but felt I needed to for this fab place as it should definitely be visited whilst holidaying/travelling in or around pattaya!

Well done guys!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Outstanding food, attention to detail was fabulous, friendly, formal and professional staff. Great atmosphere would definitely visit again!!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

I have been several times in this restaurant.

The place has a very pleasant atmosphere and you are nicely welcomed by the italian manager or the italian cook.

Pasta and pizza are first quality.

I also do like their italian sweet cream.

Sometimes, I order the 500 bath menu, which is a real bargain.

At lunch time, they now have a pizza menu for 250 bath, beer or soda included.

All in all, I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Excellent and Superior Dining
I've been to Italy and the food here reminds me of authentic Italian
The place has a great atmosphere and the service is excellent

Reviewed 6 August 2015

You could feel the Italian part in the restaruant and the food,you also feel very welcomed there.Every body who works there is nice.