“Not my pizza place”
Review of Frank's Place

Frank's Place
Ranked #118 of 181 Restaurants in Thornton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was not very good, under cooked, slim on toppings, and over priced for the sizes, first and last time for sure.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I have been a patron of Franks Place since they opened less than a mile from my house. They have GREAT pizza and a great pizza starts with the dough. On This particular visit I only wanted to purchase some raw dough since I had some leftovers in my fridge that would make a good pizza or Stromboli. To my surprise they charged me $11.40 for a medium disk of dough. That is as much as they charge for a medium cheese pizza....... with sauce and cheese! When I questioned the young girl checking me out she just said "yep". I was under a time crunch so I paid and left but I am sad to say that will probably be my last visit to Franks Place. I didn't think the owners of that particular family establishment would be the typical greedy restaurateurs overcharging for a small side of something or a disk of flour and yeast but I guess I was wrong:(
Delete review

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 14 October 2015

While traveling on vacation stopped at Frank's Place in Thornton for lunch. I had their pasta and garlic knots. Not high priced. Wait staff friendly and pleasant to visit with.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Small place, nice helpful staff and really good garlic knots while you wait for your pizza. Unique and tasty for what you get in the Denver metro area (chains of bland and generic food).

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Frank's makes a decent pie. The crust was really good but the cheese was a little underdone and oily. We had a large cheese pizza and dessert delivered for under 20 bucks so I feel we got a good deal.

Date of visit: August 2013