“Great Place to Stay in Telluride! You'll Love It!”
other traveller has booked this property
Den Dining Area
Deck
Southwest View From Deck
Hot Tub
Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Heinschr
“Great Place to Stay in Telluride! You'll Love It!”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Very nice place. My parents & I stayed for some spring hiking & site seeing of the area. This condo is beautiful, upscale and very comfortable.

Two bedrooms, each with a bathroom. One had a steam shower one had a tub/shower combo. Water was hot! (good, after a day of hiking), and water pressure good.

Shampoo, body wash, lotion was provided, which I thought was a nice touch.

The condo has a washer/dryer and soap was provided so we could do our laundry.

The kitchen was pretty well stocked with oil, spices, pots and pans. We cooked in one night and had all we needed.

Location is great in town. Walk to everything. Super close to the gondola (if u are visiting in winter and want to ski). Less than a block to gondola.

The condo is not "huge", and I could see space being eaten up quickly by ski boots, coats suite cases etc if visiting in winter. I was the only person in my BR, but I could see two suitcases and two people being a bit crowded in that bedroom. The three of us were plenty comfortable while we were there in regards to space, so I say go planning on being cozy, but comfortable.

The beds were heavenly. Both rooms have king beds (but second room is actually two twin beds if you want that set up). I stayed in the twin/king-converted room and you would never know it wasn't a king bed. SO COMFY! Oh, and HUGE TVs in each bedroom.

The place has AC, but it was cool weather during our stay, so we didn't use.

The owner, Blake, was super communicative, offering places to eat, things to do etc. He sent me an email the day of our arrival to make sure all was ok upon our arrival.

I'd stay here in a heartbeat again. Highly recommend.

Mary-Cath...
“Perfect Condo across from the free Gondola!”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I can't say enough about this condo! It was perfect for our family. The owner, Blake, was great to work with and accommodated us very last minute. We parked our car in the parking space provided by the owner and we never moved it! You can walk everywhere from this condo. Main St is a couple blocks away. Or you can catch the public transit bus, The Galloping Goose, and it will take you all over town, including the grocery stores. You can ski down into town and walk less than a block back to the unit. And Oak St ski lift is just around the corner, too. This is a great ski condo, but I think it would be terrific for all of Telluride's festivals, too. We prepared a few meals in the kitchen and it had everything we needed. The porch out front was a lovely place to sit on a sunny day. The steam room in the master bath is terrific! And there is a large hot tub down the stairs (or elevator) from the unit. My kids loved it. Best of all were the super comfortable beds and pillows. I'm a bit picky about beds and pillows and sheets, and I think this unit has the most comfy I've slept on outside of my own home. I would definitely stay here again.

Harry D
“Great condo - fantastic location and amenities”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My brother and I rented this condo for 10 days and loved it while we skiied Telluride for the first time. Its location is fantastic - right in the town, a few seconds walk to the gondola, and after skiing, to the bars and restaurants. Plus the condo has fantastic amenities - it had all we needed.
The owner, Blake, was great to deal with, and coming from Australia, all his tips about where to go and what to do when we weren't skiing were really appreciated.
Would definitely recommend this condo to others, and we would stay here again if (when!) we return to Telluride.

Travelling group: Other
apozatek
Denver, Colorado
“First Class Property and Location”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

If you are looking for a first-class condo, modern appliances/lighting/amenities, spotless, cool factor and perfect location steps from the Gondola and near town, this is your spot. The owner was also very easy to interface with. We had a 100% experience.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Green_Luv...
New Jersey
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We just got back from a 10 day stay and it was hard to leave. This condo is perfect -- from locations to beds. Every detail! The owner is very responsive and makes sure you have a wonderful vacation. We would come again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing