“Excellent Food!”
Review of Smugglers Brew Pub

Smugglers Brew Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Smugglers Brew Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Telluride
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh Hand Crafted Beer Genuine Food Good Times
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This place has a great menu! Everything we had was amazing! Especially the fries......they are awesome!
The drinks are pretty good too!
We loved the place and will be going back next time we are in Telluride!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stopped late afternoon after a hike for a snack and a local beer and were impressed by the lightly battered popcorn shrimp and calamari, so much so that we ordered a second bucket. I had a paddle of local beers, there were so many on the menu it was tough to choose just six. If I ever venture back to Telluride, this will be my first stop

Reviewed 17 October 2017

On a recent Friday, my wife and I were in Telluride and needed mid-afternoon renewal. We chose Smugglers Brew Pub and were not disappointed (well, we missed getting any of the fresh hops brew...something to shoot for next year). We got a table on the patio, which is a good choice with good protection from any rogue breezes while providing nice sun.

We had house beers (IPA and a Red - both were excellent), and a selection of appetizers. All were just right to get us charged up and ready to go for the rest of the afternoon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Visited with family. Everyone enjoyed their meals of salmon sandwiches and burgers. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best food I had on my visit! I had the standard salad, big enough for an entree but splitable as a salad course. I had the chicken with risotto - delicious, moist, flavorful. The risotto was not as creamy as I expected, the kernels were more seoarated, but it was very good. The beer was tasty as well, though I has a few mules, delicious and not weak.