“The lunch was very good at Smugglers”
Review of Smugglers Brew Pub

Smugglers Brew Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Smugglers Brew Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Telluride
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh Hand Crafted Beer Genuine Food Good Times
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The lunch at Smugglers Brew Pub in Telluride, Colorado was very good. The grilled chicken sandwich was excellent, fries were very good and the service was superb.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while on a Fall color drive. The patio/deck was warm and comfy on a beautiful day. Walking thru the restaurant, we liked the atmosphere and decor. Unfortunately, our dining experience was marginal. Waiter was a bit aloof. When my husband ordered a glass of wine, the waiter brought us a different kind,saying they had run out of the requested wine. We had quite the sticker shock from the bill as we realized he had not honored the price of the original glass. It was $6 more! The waiter never informed us. Not good!
The hamburger I ordered was good, but I took the bread off because it was so dry. French fries were tasty, but a bit mushy.
Not sure we’d return here unless it was just to enjoy the views from the deck. We would certainly verify menu prices too!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We really enjoyed the waitress and waiter that we interacted with. Fun place. The food was excellent ( I had a cheddar burger that far surpassed what I was served at the Mountain Lodge Restaurant the night before. Fries were super and all four of us were very happy that we stopped here for lunch.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

burgers are great but best if the fish and chips ! french fries are double cooked the correct way . worth the visit

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We’ve been to this place before but not for two years. Our experience was just as awesome as it was two years ago. We sat at the bar and Nick was our bartender/server. I am not a beer drinker very much, but hubby is. When we travel, we always try to visit the brewpubs and he always gets a sampler and I will get a taste of those that I think I might like and maybe make a selection. I was so excited: this is the FIRST brewery I was able to find four that I selected as a sampler for ME! I was so excited and mentioned it to Nick. One of the ones I selected needed to get a fresh tap so Nick brought me a substitution until the re-tab; their Octoberfest. Then I happened to mention I might try their version of Heffenweisen and next thing I knew, a sample appeared before me as did the missing one that I’d ordered (on him!). I got six samplers and charged for four (it was reflected in his tip). The food was awesome. Hubby ordered a burger and fries and I ordered their popcorn shrimp and calamari appetizer—YUMMY! What a great experience! We were in CO visiting an ageing ailing friend and had hoped to do the Durango loop back to Cortez but due to the snow in the mountains the evening before, it prevented us from doing so. Our friend was in Mancos so we did the loop backward to Dolores and decided to go on in to Telluride to see some of the fall colors and stop at Smugglers again. SO GLAD WE DID! Highly recommend this place. If at the bar, look for Nick. He was so very nice; very attentive; and followed up to make sure our food and drinks were okay. KUDOS!