“Beautiful and Convenient Location”

Review of Riverwatch 4

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sara T
“Beautiful and Convenient Location”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We have stayed in Telluride several different summers and the location and convenience of this condo could not have been better! My 3 kids (8,10,11) were able to be independent being so close to the River Trail and the Gondola.

The set-up accommodated both our family and another couple perfectly. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking supplies.

We loved having the river in the background!

My only complaint was that the mattress in the master bedroom was not very comfortable- it was "springy." May need to be updated.

We will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TX
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
20 Mar 2013
Thank you for your review of Riverwatch #4. It has one of the very best locations in Telluride. We will pass on your recommendations on the TV and the mattress to the homeowners. We look forward to seeing you on your next Telluride vacation..
AZ
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 25-34
5 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of Riverwatch 4. It is one of our favorite condo in town with the best location! WE look forward to your next visit!
FL
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 45-54
12 Mar 2011
Location, location, location, plus it is a beautiful condo with a hot tub on the river! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo!
CA
Reviewed 23 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
23 Sep 2010
Thank you for your kind review of the service that you received from Telluride Alpine Lodging! We definitely appreciate loyal guests. We look forward to seeing you during next year's festival!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing