“Review”
other travellers have booked this property
Second floor bedroom deck, looking West
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Second floor bedroom deck, looking West
Living room, dining room
Deck on South side of living room, looking at ski runs, overlooking river
Well-stocked kitchen with espresso/cappuccino maker and Keurig coffee brewer
View from Kitchen, overlooking Valley floor
View from stove
Full size bottom bunk can sleep 2 and slide out trundle twin means 3 beds!
Bunk room with Balcony over river and double-closets plus dresser.
Double sinks with step stools under sinks for kids.
Washer and dryer with all supplies (softener sheets, detergent, stain remover)
Second floor North bedroom
Second floor North Bedroom (nearest neighbors far away)
View from second floor bed
Living room (3rd floor) side deck, looking East...hanging over river bank
Living room side deck, looking Southeast
Samsung SmarTV with Sonos surround sound, DVD-Blueray player, DirecTV, gas fireplace
4th floor Master bedroom deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vedettefi...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“The Good and the Bad”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

There are some nice things about this place and not so nice. The views were indeed stupendous and DeLainey (local contact) was awesome. The place is nicely decorated and spacious. The list of things not working; however, was extensive. The fireplace did not work. The wireless did not work properly. I managed to get my phone connected, but never my computer even though I tried daily. The smoke detector in my son's room had been ripped out with cords dangling. The worst part was that the garage is full of trash and recycling. Full as in you could smell it on the first level. We mainly rent places like this, not hotel rooms and this place desperately needs TLC from the owner. Also, I had to buy my own toilet paper, tissues, laundry detergent, etc. for 5,900 per week these things should be provided. I wouldn't stay here again if it was free.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
latishalo...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Review”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We loved it. It was a beautiful place great views, central location and very clean. The place had everything we meeded and then some. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay on vacation.

Voyager14...
Minnesota
“So beautiful, great hikes and amazing condo with breathtaking views”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here the weekend of July 14th -July 16th for a wedding. There were six people and I can honestly say everyone had ample space to sleep, eat and hang out. There are 4 levels and the condo is the end unit. You can wake up to the river flowing, watch hangliders land in the field out front or walk to the grocery store and then take a hike up the ski hills. The host is amazing and very accommodating as we were greeted with two bottles of wine, stocked coffee and use of laundry facilities. This condo is beautiful and I can't wait for my next visit to Telluride.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing