great location. Very clean. very comfortable beds. decent hot tub. Breakfast is cereal and yogurt and cinnamon buns.
only complaint is the noise on the first level. sounded like there was a elevator or something next to our room (337). We didn't hear the neighbors at all just this pretty constant electric noise. I slept with earplugs and got a great nights rest. I'll most likely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride