“Fantastic location, nice condo & furnishings...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Heather N
Tampa, FL
“Fantastic location, nice condo & furnishings... not very quiet”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We are glad we stayed here--it was furnished in a beautiful rustic style. The beds were very comfortable, the heat worked well, the fireplace was gas and on a thermostat! My mom even slept on the pullout couch and that was comfy. The location is just a few min. walk to Gondola square and there is a bus stop right out front for the free buses. The 2 jacuzzis for the property are large and nice. There is a fire pit down there but we couldn't get it to light right. There is a private ski locker below and elevator if needed although the unit is just 6 steps up from the main level. Brad, the property manager, came the day we called to replace the broken coffee maker. That was a pleasant surprise! Cons: the bathrooms are not remodeled and are dated. There are not enough towels for the showers and jacuzzis but there is a stacked washer & dryer. The kids room (2 twin beds) is right by the stairwell and the jacuzzis and we could hear everyone walking up and down and talking outside. The master bedroom (king bed) faced the road and I could hear the cars, buses, & trucks very well--enough to wake me up early.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location & decor
Liked least: noise level inside
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Mar 2014
Hey Heather - I am glad you enjoyed your stay and no worries on bringing over a new coffee pot! You should have mentioned that you needed more towels, I could have dropped more off . . or there are also towels out at the hot tubs for guests use as well!

Take Care!

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Denver
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing