“Excellent Location. Cute condo.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
bhnotmom
“Excellent Location. Cute condo.”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

The condo is fantastically located in Gondola Square and next to the Transit Center. The advantage is you can roll out of bed and onto the Gondola. The downside is if you are wanting to sleep in, then the Transit area will prevent sound sleep. However sipping a cup of coffee on the balcony in the morning makes for really great people watching. The condo is decorated very cute and well kept. The spiral staircase can be a challenge in hoisting your luggage upstairs. The only negative experience I encountered was during check in. Check in is 4pm. I was in line at 4pm to check in but the problem was the condo was not cleaned yet so I was asked to wait. My travelers and I waited for an hour after which I stood back in the check in line to find out the status of the condo. Finally I received the condo keys and we were ready for a shuttle ride. By the way, there is not a free shuttle ride to this condo...beware. We finally arrived at the condo at 6 pm and we were surprised by the cleaning service personnel STILL cleaning the room. Another 10 minutes of waiting and we settled in after a long day of traveling. Long story short... Great condo but not so great check in experience.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Wayzata

Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rifle Co
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing