All reviews donuts shuttle service fitness center visit steamboat outdoor pool lobby kitchen colorado
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay with friends and/or family as they have complete refurbished apartments with staffed out kitchen. Additionally, they also have an outdoor pool (including an area for adults only) and a fitness center.

Rooms are comfy and have enough room for the whole family.

The only bad thing was the bed. I've had backache after only two nights and I hope they fix this in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Eagleridge and with Steamboat Resorts. Thank you for the feedback on the bed. This will be communicated to the homeowner. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My wife and I spent a few night recently at Steamboat and stayed at the Eagleridge Lodge. We have stayed at many properties at Steamboat ranging from The Antlers at the high end to more moderately priced and appointed properties.

Eagleridge Lodge is a 5-10 minute walk to the gondola and offers shuttle service, about every 15 minutes, to many locations including the main village. The property is in very good condition and offers typical ski resort amenities including a pool, a few hot tubs, a better than average fitness facility and a nice entry way offering a fireplace and comfortable seating. In addition, donuts, coffee, hot chocolate and other beverages are available throughout the day. Ample outdoor parking spots are located in front of the lodge.The staff is very friendly and eager to provide assistance. Our unit was in good condition and comfortable. I recommend staying at the EagleRidge Lodge.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark S
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your time here and everything the Eagleridge has to offer. We hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We were just at Eagle Ridge Lodge (Condos) with a ski club group. Nice two and three bedroom condos, all the requisite amenities, wifi, nice hot tubs. Units are a bit "tight" but I would attribute this more to use of oversized furniture than anything else. Tad bit dated but clean and functional. The staff was great - very helpful. Best feature is the shuttle service. the ski area shuttle ran a continual loop at about 15 minute intervals door to door. There was also outstanding service on the "on demand" shuttles which would take you anywhere in steamboat - to and fro dinner, the grocery store etc. Never more than a 15 minute wait.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear TravelerChicagoarea,

Thank you for staying with us and brining your group to the Eagleridge. We enjoyed hosting you and are happy to hear your time here. We are pleased you enjoyed the Steamboat Resorts by WVR complimentary shuttle service to the mountain and downtown locations.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We had no internet for four or five days. Reported it at least 7 times and no one fixed it. Not great when you rely on it for work. There was an owner was smoking a cigar in the family pool and spa area NOT in the adult area. Not that it makes any difference as the whole area is supposedly smoke free. Cleaning service was irregular and intermittent. When I rang frong front desk to ask about it they said "no idea, everything has changed this year". So in summary, lovely condos and facilities but dont expect too much from front desk or arrogant owners and their friend who think it is perfectly fine to smoke a cigar in the pool/hot tub area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane C
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am aware of the issue with the owner smoking the cigar in the adult hot tub area. He reached out to let me know what happened and he was sorry he offended you with the cigar smoke. I am sorry you found the service and upgrade from the original property you booked to not meet your expectations. As you have probably seen we generally receive high praise for our service levels. I am happy to talk live if you would like to discuss your stay further and assist you in booking a future stay. I assure you this is a rare situation and urge you to try us again.

Jenn Warren - General Manager

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Beautiful condo, great pool, great hot tub. Service is average. Internet down for 4 or 5 days. We reported it as broken and no one fixed it. One of the owners was smoking a cigar in the hot tub with his buddy one night which was revolting. No apologies just indignation that we should be offended. Reported it to the front desk and a lady was supposedly going down to talk to them. We heard nothing about it later. If you don't mind the horrible service, I would recommend this place to stay.

Room Tip: If you would like to walk out to the pool, choose a room on level 1.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am aware of the issue with the owner smoking the cigar in the adult hot tub area. He reached out to let me know what happened and he was sorry he offended you with the cigar smoke. I am sorry you found the service and upgrade from the original property you booked to not meet your expectations. As you have probably seen we generally receive high praise for our service levels. I am happy to talk live if you would like to discuss your stay further and assist you in a future stay. I assure you this is a rare situation and urge you to try us again.

Jenn Warren - General Manager