“Phun at Phoenix ;)”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Y7573MWam...
Cumberland
“Phun at Phoenix ;)”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in December 2017

My kids and I spent our first family Christmas vacation away from home at this property. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about traveling during the holidays, but my mind was quickly put to ease when I opened the door. I loved the cozy, warm and relaxed atmosphere when we arrived. The home decor and furnishings were lovely. The fireplace was enjoyed by all. The kitchen was more than adequately equipped with all the latest gadgets. The location was perfect to the slopes especially with the option of walking or skiing home from the mountain each day. The shuttle service was very convenient to everything in town. The amenities were wonderful and my kids enjoyed getting in the heated pools and hot tub everyday. The only problem was with the poor and inconsistent wi-fi/internet connection (which didn't bother me at all). I would definitely recommend this property to my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing