The public spaces are welcoming. We spent hours working on the patio and were able to walk over and watch our three year old in ski-school every so often. The rooms are on the small side but all have patios and are nicely rennovated. There are condos and villas but we stayed in the standard lodge room. They have a great conservation program where you can elect to receive a $5 drink coupon or points for skipping cleaning service. The pool hot tubs were the only downside. There were two temporary, free standing hot tubs next to the pool that were full the entire time we were at the pool. Steamboat generally is a beautiful place to visit for skiing, a hike, bike ride or to sit in the hot springs. The Paramount Restaurant was delicious, fresh and walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton