“Will never return here”

Bear River Bar & Grill
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I ate lunch here after skiing for half a day and it was terrible. It was very crowded as everyone was trying to find somewhere to eat lunch but we did get seated quickly since there were only 2 of us. That is where our good luck ended. We had a waitress approach us and we got our drinks but waited a looooonnnggg time to order. Finally got lunch ordered and then our waitress completely disappeared and we never saw her anywhere in the restaurant again. Another person that worked there ended up coming by and apologizing and a while later we finally got our food. We ordered the edamame for an appetizer which was very small and pathetic. I ordered the tuna sandwich and my husband ordered a gyro and both were cooked very overdone. Then we waited....and waited...and waited for our bill to arrive...Finally grab someone walking by and had him go find the bill but then he tries to leave and my husband would not let him because we knew no one would come back by for us to pay. Finally settled up and got the heck out of there! WIll never return!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

This place is horrible. The nachos and cheese pizza were horrible. Our waiter John was terrible. We had to search him out twice. We spoke to the bartender who said he couldn't do anything. The only smile I got is when he handed me the bill with a 20% tip added on as we had a party of seven. Their outside seating has a great view of the mountain but there are a couple other options at the base. Choose them instead.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Nice for après ski. Awesome live music when we were there.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

service was a joke, food was greasy, took forever, over priced

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Fun to sit outside for a couple of lunches, Would have been nice to have some table service, The self serve format was fast though