“Must visit in South Fork ”
Review of Jan's Malt Shop

Jan's Malt Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in South Fork
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We've been stopping here for decades (literally) even as the Malta Shoppe has gone through owner changes. Wide selection of shakes and malts. An evening staple during our stays in South Fork.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Great food, fantastic service. Incredible soft serve ice cream. Best food we had in South Fork, Colorado.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We went to the malt shoppe after some shopping for a sweet treat! We ordered and had about a $50 order of just ice cream and Malta for everyone! I ordered a twist in a cone and they accidentally made a root beer float too soon and so I told them I was happy to have that I would rather have that just cancel the ice cream cone and I would pay the difference and she said no way and she gave us both the root beer float with extra root beer and the ice cream cone and did not charge us anything extra! It was a great experience and great service! We will be back every year!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We've driven by a number of times, and the tables are always full. So, I was looking forward to a good burger and shake. What I got was a tasteless burger (pre-packaged/not 100% beef), ok fries, and an ok shake, ALL overpriced! Would I return? NO!!!!! Not worth it.....

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The green chile cheeseburger is the best. The fries were tasty and the chocolate malt yummy. It's a walk to the restroom. There was great service.

Been to Jan's Malt Shop? Share your experiences!