Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 775
View deal
Hotels.comUSD 775
Orbitz.comUSD 775
CheapTicketsUSD 775
Trip.comUSD 775
TravelocityUSD 775
TripadvisorUSD 775
All reviews hot tub front desk staff on site restaurant fresh towels great condo mall ski bedroom aspen hill tubs winter refrigerator hiking
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here on a whim looking for somewhere to stay that had a pool, hot tub, and close enough to hiking and Aspen.

We stayed in a studio style condo that had easy access to the pool and other amenities on site. The pool could have been tended to a bit more (skimmed) but there were always fresh towels and guy who reset the pool side furniture any time someone left it out of place.

The kitchen had decent stuff to cook with induction stovetop, a small mini fridge, and stocked with dining ware.

Stay away from the restaurant on premises. The food is simply not prepared well and you'd be better off heading down to the bottom of the hill and getting food in the shopping area or mall. We ordered a burger and mussels and fries. The mussels were not even cooked properly. They weren't open. The burger they asked us what temperature we wanted it and it came out over cooked; what was the point of asking then???

Anywho, the restaurant on site does not reflect the rest of the stay. They have two lots of parking and I was always able to find a spot.

Room tip: Get ready to remember a 6 digit code to enter your room.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2021

We decided to extend our stay by a several days,not once but twice, and did not have a place to stay; Hope, the front desk manager, was most accommodating and patient with us. She allowed us to customize our stay and always had a smile on her face. The Timberline is very convenient to the mountain. The Edge Restaurant located on site is great. It was really nice to have a well appointed kitchen, especially since Covid guidelines were in place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Timberline Condominiums, Agency / Consultant at The Timberline Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Thank you for your kinds words! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 December 2020

What a cute ski in/ski out condo! All of the amenities you need for a perfect winter getaway.

The front desk staff is the most welcoming, kind, accommodating and helpful. They offer rides down the hill to the mall as well as the airport.

Thank you Hope, Hollywood, Francisco for making our stay so easy and comfortable.

Room tip: great views, amazing service, convenient location
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank 534aidat
Timberline Condominiums, Agency / Consultant at The Timberline Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Thank you so much for such kind words! Hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2020

This place is beautiful, and I would consider staying there again, but I found the service lacking by management in these regards:

Despite confirming in multiple ways that we (my boyfriend and I) would have a King-size bed, when we got to the room it was clearly just a full (not even a queen). I asked again at 2 different times during our stay if we could be moved to a room with a King bed but they said they were all booked. My boyfriend is 6ft 4in tall and we simply couldn't fit in the full for a good night's rest, so I ended up sleeping on the pull-out couch. Nothing says romantic ski-weekend like separate beds, right?

Similarly, I also requested a slightly later check-out 3 different times and they said it shouldn't be a problem, but then the morning of they were saying they didn't have that in their records.

During check-in, the front desk attendant incorrectly pulled up my reservation, and then kept calling me by the other guest's name even after he had my booking in front of him.

Despite what their website says, they also didn't help with bags or guide us to where our condo unit was. Hauling luggage and skis back and forth at 10pm in high altitude is less than an ideal way to start off your vaca.

The $12/day for parking was also a surprise but I guess I should have read the fine print more closely.

Lastly, their restaurant on site is ONLY open for dinner. So you're on your own if you want breakfast or lunch; just FYI.

Room tip: FYI the scenery in this area is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, but not all rooms have good views.
Date of stay: March 2020
Timberline Condominiums, Agency / Consultant at The Timberline Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Hello Emily,

You booked our last available 1 bedroom condominium the day before your arrival through a third party. I am very sorry if you were given misinformation. We are a small ski-in/ski-out condo hotel with condominiums ranging from studios to 3 bedrooms. During the height of the busy ski season, we simply don’t have anywhere to move last minute reservations around because all of the other condominiums are already occupied. Our front desk agent that checked you in DID note your request for a late check out in your reservation and did explain our late check out policy. Condominiums are much larger than typical hotel rooms and simply take longer to clean so when a new guest is checking in.Often time we are unable to give late check outs. We are very transparent with our policies but sometimes in peak season, it just isn’t possible to accommodate all requests. Our on-site restaurant has always ONLY been open for apres ski & dinner. Thank you for staying with us and hope your overall stay in Snowmass was memorable.

Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

WONDERFUL location. Ski in/ ski out. Close to Mall,Village. Shuttle drivers are all awesome and willing to bring you up and down steep hill. Bus to Aspen v.close.

Front Desk = unless. Unwilling to absorb a parking ticket due to a clerical error after we paid for parking in full. We informed them of a broken blind on slider on first night and nobody followed through all week to come fix it. Unit on first floor so a privacy / security an issue with a broken blind.

Condo well appointed and decorated nicely. We enjoyed having a kitchen to prepare some meals. Hot tub & pool area lovely.

Date of stay: February 2020