Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
USD 225
  • Breakfast included
Wildwood Snowmass(Snowmass Village)
USD 132
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Laurelwood Studios(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 114
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
USD 208
USD 201
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
USD 217
USD 185
  • Pool
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
USD 276
USD 251
  • Restaurant
The Timberline Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
Terracehouse Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
Capitol Peak Lodge(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsartisan restaurantbreakfast buffetmountain viewceiling fanski lockerssnowmass mallmini fridgeaspen areabus stopmaroon bellsthere is no air conditioningconvenient locationhot tubski shophotel restaurantbit datedoutdoor pool
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the moment we arrived at the property the stay was a mess. Our room was not ready, which was fine, so the front desk person put tags on our bags and said they would put them in the back until we were able to get in our room. We went to Aspen for 5 hours and when returning found our luggage on the floor in the middle of the lobby. We got in the hot tub and returned to the room. After jumping into bed, my son saw a big spot of dried blood on the comforter. I called the front desk to ask for a new comforter. They sent someone who brought a sheet and told us to cover the comforter in that. The best part about the hotel is the hot tub/pool/gym and location to the slopes.

The afternoon of our last night, my son broke his leg on the slopes. He had emergency surgery late and I called the hotel to see if I could stay there one more night. I had already looked on orbitz to check out the price and see if there was availability. They said I could stay another night in a different room for the discounted rate of $270. I told them the Orbitz price was $220. After further discussion the nurse at the hospital told me to stay at the hospital. I returned to the hotel to ask for a late check out and Miguel said I could stay until 11:30am. The next day I returned to the hotel at 11:20am and asked if I could stay until 12 to take a shower. They knew about my son's surgery. Hannah said I could stay until 11:45am. I checked out immediately, took a shower and got ready at the gym. I went back to my room to see if it had been cleaned at 12:30pm. Shockingly, it had not been touched. There were several other things that went wrong but these are the highlights. Poor customer service all around. Kim, the night desk person, was the shining star at this property.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Hank H, Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello KellyVSB,
Thank you for your honest feedback and concerns regarding your recent visit with us. We strive to provide the highest level of hospitality service and that is our number one goal for all our guests. We truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations and provide you with this level of service during your stay. I do appreciate you mentioning Kim and we are glad she is part of our team here. I do hope your son is recovering from his broken leg and is feeling better.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We had read very good reviews for this hotel, but we felt that the hotel staff were generally unfriendly. They have several added costs (outdoor parking, resort fee, etc.) to the initial estimate online. The rooms are good, but the corridors have smokey smell. The location is very convenient - close to the ski slopes and to other amenities in Snowmass village. The breakfast is pretty good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hank H, Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello Manasa C,
Thank you for your recent visit with us and I am glad you had an overall good stay. I appreciate your feedback on the service level you experienced during your stay and I have addressed your comments with our staff. I hope this was just a staff member having a bad day, but I have reminded all our front line team member to remain friendly and accommodating. Glad you enjoyed our location and the amenities we provide to all our guests. Hope you will consider staying with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Overall experience was great.,The only bad thing was the Artisan restaurant. The restaurant service was very bad and the staff were quite rude. Would not recommend restaurant.the hotel was very clean and housekeeping personnel were remarkable. Front desk was very helpful

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hank H, Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Good Afternoon,
Glad you had a great experience with us here at the Stonebridge Inn. Appreciate your comments on our friendly front desk and the remarkable housekeeping team. I am sorry your experience in the restaurant wasn't as good and I will forward your feedback to the manger of that department so he can review with his staff. I do hope you will return to us again next time you are traveling to Snowmass Village.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I will agree with all the reviews....the one thing no one has mentioned is PARKING. There are 3 lots...you have to be registered and I always found a great spot. This is a big deal, parking is a hassle in the ski areas. Stonebridge makes this simple. Wonderful room, welcoming staff...I was here to visit my son who is a Snowmass Ski Instructor...it was so convenient...we ate at the Artisan and loved it..2 nights in a row. If you are lucky enough to be there the night the Magician is at the Bar...you will enjoy that very much. I will be back next year...more than 3 nights...so much to do and see! Thank You, Stonebridge Inn!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Hank H, Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hello Ellen L,
Glad you had a great stay with us at the Stonebridge Inn. Thank you for mentioning that we have a wonderful staff and easy parking. We are glad you will be back and look forward to your return.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My guest room was left wide open with the door propped by a washcloth when i returned after a ski day. i have no idea how long it was like that. complained to manager and nobody claimed to know why or how. all my belongings left unprotected. for the inconvenience and upset, i was offered appetizer and breakfast coupon, about 30 bucks when i could have lost my computer and all my clothing. not good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank melanie l
Hank H, Manager at Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello MelOnWheels,
Please allow me to apologize for the issue you experienced during your recent visit. I do appreciate you providing us your feedback and I can assure you this has been addressed with the appropriate housekeeper as well as with the overall department. We will strive to perform better for all our future guests in the future so we don't repeat this mistake. As I communicated with you, please let me know if I can assist in any way on any future visits and I hope to see you again next time you are here in Snowmass.
Warm Regards,