“My Mother Mary Experience”

Mother Mary's Garden
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in San Luis
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I had such a wonderful experience in Mother Mary's Garden. Walking into the garden, I immediately felt calm and peaceful. It's a wonderful place to pray and connect with the Divine Mother. There are different areas in the garden to enjoy, including two labyrinth's, one expressing the masculine, the other expressing the feminine. It's a great place to stop and visit while traveling through San Luis, Colorado.

All reviews
"beautiful flowers"
"worth the trip"
"labyrinths"
in 5 reviews
"centerpiece"
"meditation"

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Ever since I had seen photos of this garden online over a year ago I wanted to visit this alluring place which is a beautiful garden. It’s a non-denominational spiritual, meditation & healing garden that is open to the public to visit. If you are not spiritual, no worries – go anyway for photographs and just have a seat or look around– it’s a great place to experience the vast open sky, is landscaped beautifully and has surrounding views of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains & Ute Mountain in the distance. It’s been listed by National Geographic as a recommended place to visit, so you know it's got to be good. A hand carved statue of the Mother Mary is the centerpiece of the Garden itself, surrounded by labyrinths, a Star of David circle (also known as a Star child circle) a fire pit & Stone circles. The energy at this garden is something you can actually feel in your hands as you walk its paths and sit, close your eyes, breathe & contemplate quietly. I was also lucky enough to experience visiting at Sunset/night-time for a retreat I was on at the Casa de Santa Maria (the Garden was opened up for us at this time by the owners) and we captured phenomenal photographs of dozens of spirit orbs at the garden, as did the others on the retreat with their cameras… The San Luis Valley is a hotbed for spiritual activity/phenomena and this intriguing and spiritually charged place is not to be missed & will captivate you. This was a once in a lifetime experience that has made me feel more grounded and a true believer that there is a higher power out there for us to believe in and feel one with this beautiful earth.

1  Thank LoveDemIslands