Comfort Inn
Browns Canyon Inn(Salida)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
Salida Inn & Monarch Suites(Salida)(Great Value!)
USD 106*
USD 166*
Silver Ridge Lodge(Salida)(Great Value!)
USD 97*
USD 92*
Super 8 Salida(Salida)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
USD 101*
Mountain Motel(Salida)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
USD 276*
USD 270*
TripAdvisor
Budget Lodge(Salida)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstater totstwo sinksmiss maryfront deskgreen chilipool and hot tubroom was cleanwafflesfirst floorfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayconvenient locationthree nightsplace to staydowntown areain town
Reviewed 19 October 2011

The room was clean, easy in, easy out. Good handicapped accessible room. The staff was more than helpful when I had booked the room on Hotel-rates.com and then found out I could have the room at an almost $60 break in price for 2 nights. I wasn't too pleased with Hotel-rates.com and let them know why. These bookers are supposed to get you a better rate than what you can I thought. Anyway Comfort also had a continental breakfast that had lots of things from eggs, sausage, cereals, fruit and more with the morning news on the flat panel. The room coffee was drek but what motel room's isn't? Hint, hint. One of the better motels I've stayed. Next time I'll go directly to the Comfort website.

Room Tip: Go directly to the website if you're pre-booking.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank travler33560
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The staff at check in were friendly and very helpful. I reported a problem when I checked out and from the attitude of the desk clerk I am sure it was resolved quickly to avoid the next guest to have to deal with. Overall cleanliness was good. the room was large and comfortable. Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jellibean713
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We were VERY impressed with the level of cleanliness, friendly staff and good breakfast!
We were allowed to check in a couple of hours early without notice. They were very accomodating. Cookies in the lobby, yummy!
One of the cleanest rooms I've stayed at! Will stay there again, if we ever get back to Salida!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank nadacaca
Reviewed 23 June 2011

We were met by a very nice desk clerk who made us feel welcome, our room was clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was good.
We recommend this hotel if you are passing through Salida.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barfin
Reviewed 16 October 2010

Not a lot to say about the Comfort Inn. It does exactly what a middle market chain hotel is supposed to do, and respectably well. We didn't try the breakfast, favouring a cafe serving a full breakfast in the historic district.

Salida is pleasant, boasting apparently the largest historic district in Colorado. Lots of interesting buildings and a good place for dinner and an evening walk.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple