See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I wish I had spent a few more bucks and stayed at a nicer place. The room was the quality of a $20-40 place. The room was the dirtiest I've had in a long time. The towels were thin and worn. The pillows were so bad that I used my backpacking pillow instead.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

It's not inexpensive, it's cheap. It's supposed to be non-smoking, but we could smell smoke throughout the room. The beds? You may as well sleep in the parking lot. The box spring and mattress are rock hard.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Summary: This was a horrible experience. The staff (he told me his name was "Andy") was very rude, the rooms were dirty, our door didn't bolt, the linens and carpet were creepy. We had no heat in the room (it was 50 deg F when we woke up in the morning), the smoke detector did not work, and the shower faucet was sprouting a large leak.

I stayed here 9/10/16 with a friend and there were only a few rooms left in town by the time we checked in around 9pm. Andy seemed to be the owner, but I am not sure. He was friendly enough until he fielded an outside phone call and after barking the room rate, hung up on the person.

I bought a room for $96.50 which was atrocious for what we were about to see. I unloaded the car and got my friend settled into the room (she is in a wheelchair). The room, carpet and furnishings were very old, not very well kept, it smelled old, the linens did not give an air of being clean or fresh, and the carpet was nasty. I killed a half dozen spiders in their webs next to the door.

I quickly learned that the front door did not bolt and since we were two women in a seedy motel late on a Saturday night, I went to the front desk to ask Andy to come have a look and see if he could get it to bolt. He argued with me incessantly at the front desk, explaining over and over again how he could not fix the door, would not fire up a drill this late at night, waking other customers, etc. I stood there quietly trying to explain my situation but he refused to listen and raised his voice at me.

I asked him one last time to just come to the room and simply LOOK and see if he could fix it and he finally did, after saying he was going to do that all along. Once in the room he never even tried the lock or to see what was wrong.....because he already knew it didn't lock. He told us repeatedly we would be fine, we would be safe. I calmly pointed out the old and worn markings of the faulty deadbolt and its misalignment, stated that this was an issue he knew about and he continued to raise his voice at me and repeat himself all over again. At one point he said, "You're stupid!"

I asked for some money back. He said, "I'll give you your money back...." and I thought we were getting somewhere, but then he continued with, "pack your bags and get out." My friend laid on the bed silently watching the show and I knew she was giggling inside. I told him we weren't going to leave but that he left me no choice but to provide an honest review of his motel and service. He said, "I don't care!"

I was tired of him shouting at me and asked him to leave the room and started to close the door. From inside our room he put his hand up and stopped the door from closing and continued to shout at me. I told him very firmly to leave our room immediately and he finally backed off, letting go of the door and leaving.

When we woke up in the morning it was freezing in the room and I could not get the old wall-mounted heater unit to turn on (it was 50 deg F according to my altimeter/thermometer watch).

But on another note, the shower was super hot with great pressure! :) My friend wouldn't use the shower, said she couldn't risk it and we slept in our clothes.

I love mom & pop motels in small towns but this place was not good and Andy's nasty behavior made the whole experience horrible. Avoid this place!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KS775
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The room stinks of chemicals! The towels are threadbare and I'm not sure the sheets are clean. It's getting cold (Mid-September in the mountains) and is forecasted to get down to 36 degrees Fahrenheit and we had the audacity to ask for heat, the owner YELLED at my husband.
The jacuzzi doesn't work...we won't stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

They advertise wi-fi, we really needed it for business that night, but could never get on their server. Jacuzi room - not open. Dirty, nasty rooms! Rippled carpet complete with several BIG lumps under it that were so BIG I about twisted my ankle and fell! Only ONE electrical outlet in the room that was in the bathroom with the a/c plugged into it. Cobwebs above the curtains. Bathroom window was wide open with a big split in the screen-creepy! Not secure. The bathroom floor had not been swept, hair all over it. Mold on the tile in the tub area-Yeck! The owner/manager was VERY rude and to top it all off we were charged $90.00 for this HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple